Communication

Since we are all going to be chatting to one another more often now, can the makers of the game please fix the chat? I’ve been playing for a year and a half and I am tired of not having access to basic auto correction on my iPhone while I play this game with the native keyboard.
PLEASE let autocorrect work in the guild chat area.

Thqnk yiu un adbance (this was an example of what the in game chat experience is like).
Deathwish19MrKaplanShadowWalkerScowleyKatz_Killers18KriegKing_RedeemerbigbeanoL2wannabe3

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,939
    I do agree that chat could be improved but my auto correct still works there 🤔🤔🤔
    Danski_461Risromeo
  • MeatlegMeatleg Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2018
    Do you type in more than one language? I have the Japanese KANA keyboard activated as well as a third party keyboard Called TextExpander. I usually type in English though with the native English keyboard the autocorrect is disabled when I type in game.

> @bladgier said:
    > I do agree that chat could be improved but my auto correct still works there 🤔🤔🤔
    Here is a video of the spellcheck NOT working in the game. This is the native English keyboard. For the record, spellcheck is working PERFECTLY on the same keyboard as I type into this browser.
    @Kaz any ETA on when this will be fixed? It has been annoying for the past year and a half.
    Bump
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 218
    Allowing copy&paste and hyperlinks would be much more useful. I would like to post links to screenshots and youtube videos, but now it's impossible.
    MeatlegRenopwnsL2wannabe3
    Bump
    Bump
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 296
    Will bring this to our attention, thanks for keeping the thread alive long enough for me to see it @Meatleg
    romeoL2wannabe3
  • goodDay14goodDay14 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 16
    Do you type in more than one language? I have the Japanese KANA keyboard activated as well as a third party keyboard Called TextExpander. I usually type in English though with the native English keyboard the autocorrect is disabled when I type in game myip
    birthdaywishes tneb