Either of these two warriors worth feeding?

Either one of theses two worth investing in? Thanks

Comments

• Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 61
    Most people seem to think retaliate is a vital trait with warriors, especially good when paired with iron shield. I like my melee to have luck as I pair them with Michonne and her leader trait triggers more often. Personally I think these two survivors would make a beautiful baby, but in the apocalypse, they won’t be able to survive long enough (also NG doesn’t allow procreation).

I’m no expert but I think they are both nice to keep around for awhile until something better comes along. My preferred warrior would have luck, retaliate, iron skin, strong, and dodge. But I love dodge.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,322
    Paul is awesome! I was investing in that exact warrior but stopped because I found one with luck instead of iron skin. I can hit 80% DR with badges and armor so I didn't need that survivor trait. Those are my six preferred traits for a warrior; Paul plus lucky.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,495
    I prefere Paul too... but i'm totally messed with my warriors...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 162
    Thanks all. Think I’ll keep Paul as is and scrap the other. Still looking for the unicorn I guess.
  • zloykotzloykot Member Posts: 2
    me whom to choose?
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 18
    Yuri. Definitely.