GW looks promising

I was finally able to compete in the guild war and it looks challenging. The only objection i have is there are too many challenges. 1) Chapters, 2) Scavenge, 3) Weekly Challenge, 4) Distance, 5) Outpost 6) Seasons and now 7) Guild War. You really need to elimnate some I can't be playing all day long, my boss is getting suspicious :)

I would suggest a poll of which ones the community thinks are most popular. Maybe down to 3 or 4.
KazSCBMARissaADPaqFishNightProwlersallent392

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Definitely too much going on with gw and the challenge and the distance.
    psychwolfSPC_TORRESFishNightProwlers
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    @Kaz
    Maybe a good idea would be to move the Distance to Friday instead of Saturday. That way we can collect our GW gas ahead of time.
    KazTCBRITOTripodSPC_TORRESFishNightProwlersTeenahGee
  • RissaRissa Member Posts: 46
    Screw GW. I won't be playing any more. First, the stupid game glitched, removing Rosita as a hero and putting Glenn in her place. Secondly, I was pitted against a player with level 25 heros. Needless to say they destroyed my level 18 squad. Now I need to spend either 200+ gold to heal my team or wait 10 hours to play again. Scew GW.
    TeenahGeeKing_Redeemer
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 56
    I never play outpost and rarely scavenge except when there are gaps between challenge and distance. So those 2 could go. Stars challenge has really been only a race among members of their guild to see who can get the most stars so I think it could go being replaced by GW. Those are my thoughts.
    TCBRITOFishNightProwlersTeenahGee
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Well thanks for the disagree @TCBRITO. It was just a suggestion. If you have a different one, how about just sharing?
  • FishNightProwlersFishNightProwlers Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2018
    You make a good point, but...

More often than not people have weekends off as I do which I assume the devs are aware of as they planned it for a Saturday. I don’t see any reason to remove the distance or make any change to the challenge due to anything to do with the guild wars.

Worst case scenario, just skip the distance in favor of the guild war; removing any extra components of the game would only punish devoted players for no reason. No harm done if ya miss a few resources one time.

Guild wars has brought our guild back to life since there’s something we can actually do as a team. Well, close enough anyway. I was hoping we’d actually fight together but I get it..it is an App game.

No complaints here.
    TCBRITOSCBMAallent392
  • FishNightProwlersFishNightProwlers Member Posts: 14
    Kaz,
    I’d be extremely disappointed if I had to work in this game around my work week. That would kind of ruin it for me. I usually save gas until the weekend since I don’t have the luxury of playing a game while I work. ( that’s not meant as an attack at anyone. I just have to work while working)
    I imagine a lot of people are in that same boat.. please don’t fix what’s not broken!
    KazCarl_s_HatSCBMAallent392
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    Agree, when I did 2 rounds of guild wars, my top toons were in the hospital so I had to make due. I assumed healing time would be separate like the distance.
    TCBRITOFishNightProwlersCarolinHawaii
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    Also, quick swap equipment feature! When you're under a time limit and feeling the pressure, it would be nice to be able to swap equipment more quickly.
    TCBRITOFishNightProwlers
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    Also when looking at the enemy survivors the usual left right scroll arrows aren't there like they are for ours. Need to click out and back in again may not seem like much and obviously put to the bottom of the list compared to the other issues but one to put on the todo list @Kaz
    Kaz
  • pzr2874pzr2874 Member Posts: 1
    Hey all, I'm new here but not to NML.

What's the 411 on GW ? I've lost quite a few players from the GW cancellation.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
    pzr2874 said:

Hey all, I'm new here but not to NML.

What's the 411 on GW ? I've lost quite a few players from the GW cancellation.

Latest update on GW here
    pzr2874
  • goodDay14goodDay14 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 16
    Worst case scenario, just skip the distance in favor of the guild war; removing any extra components of the game would only punish devoted players for no reason. No harm done if ya miss a few resources one time autoclicker word unscrambler jumble solver

Guild wars has brought our guild back to life since there’s something we can actually do as a team. Well, close enough anyway. I was hoping we’d actually fight together but I get it..it is an App game.