Thank you for the feedback - What happens next (Updated)

Comments

• RickillerRickiller Member Posts: 1
    Add either an instant chat while in a battle or a help button that alerts your guild you need help
    Drhoo
  • clentclent Member Posts: 14
    We have 10 players from many time zones around the world. Most that can fight are 4-5 players at a time. We have players that left to find gw elsewhere. We are not happy to lose players that we need. Most players are decent at the Challenge but then leave to war elsewhere. Language barriers make it difficult to communicate with some players. We get confused messages back n forth. If gw had a lower number to fight like 4-5 at once, then we wouldn't lose much needed players, especially for Challenge stars.... we have been trying like hell to get the players coming and going to fight in wars at same times. But when war begins and only 4-5 players sign up then we stat losing players to other Guilds. We had 15 in Guild and advertise daily every month, when gw began players left us. And keep coming and going. Can't fill Guild enough to play every hour. Merging others Guilds for gw is difficult too because leadership's don't want to lose or share responsibilities... we would just be happy to find groups of 4-5 Fighter's in gw. Then everyone will be happy and stay in Guild. Thank you, BigC
    Meatleg
  • trumptontrumpton Member Posts: 25
    Unsure if this is correct..... how is same player in 2 sectors
  • Phoenix3478Phoenix3478 Member Posts: 3
    OK I'm fairly upset. Today was day 4 of GW total battle days to date. The first 3 days including yesterday, and the 2 days of the first wknd 2 wknds ago, I had a lot of gas, used up all 3 keys, and had very successful battles, as an individual, and as a guild. We were undeafeted until today. When I entered a GW battle today, I could only get as far as the "start mission" button screen. It was highlighted and made a clicking sound when I hit it but that's it. It wouldn't let me into the battle. I spent the entire day today trying to get it to work. It was surprising, frustrating, and disappointing. I even splurged and bought 20 gas in time for the battles today when I shouldnt be spending money I don't have. My guild lost and I know I could have made a difference if I had been able to battle. Gameplay in other areas worked normally. Please address this issue and fix it before the next guild wknd. Thank you.
    KingOfTheMoleHill
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 126
    love the new maps and metal heads. hate the teamwork requirement. please change it, let us hit those maps at our convenience and stop holding the valuable prizes hostage. everyone but a select few will be w/o new Daryl. i pay a lot to play w 2nd best tools.
  • Bug, Second Chance: I had battle against Carl, I drained first life bar with a hit, second hit, Carl's Second Chance popped. Lastly I hit him again, no damage. I had Abe as leader and 2 hunters. I forgot the order of my attacks. I still won but the healing was not easy on the gold pile.
  • Metalhead bug: A hunter charged shot through a metalhead hits the target behind the metalhead. I think it is target and not targets.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    @Kingofthemolehill that's not a bug with carl, that's how his trait works. If second chance activates he will take no more damage for that turn. Although seems to kick in every bloody time for him when he is defending if I could rely on it like that when I'm using him as an attacker I'd be investing a lot more in him!
  • If there are back to back battles and someone signs up for wrong battle <hanging head in shame>, it is not possible to realize mistake and correct in 4 minutes before 6 minute lock in on second battle.

I separate signup for slots independent of current war seems like a solution that may help with other coordination problems.
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710

If there are back to back battles and someone signs up for wrong battle , it is not possible to realize mistake and correct in 4 minutes before 6 minute lock in on second battle.

I separate signup for slots independent of current war seems like a solution that may help with other coordination problems.

How can you sign for the wrong battle when it starts a hour apart ?
  • > @trumpton said:
    > Managed to play twice so far... encountered players signed up but not available or online for event and as a result lost.... least I got to participate..... feel frustration for those who cannot get 7 available to play. Found zombies hard and respawn quicker than could kill thus no chance to get far.... gas wasn't issue as took too long to finish a level and I'm max level.
    >
    > Overall enjoyed. ....needs alot of tweaks and changes.

Interesting. I am towards the bottom of my guild with a 900 l minimum, I did not have insurmountable trouble aside from bugs except for the right most sanctuary missions with level 33 walkers.

I could see scaling rewards and difficulty based on tiers if NG is so inclined. That said we got spanked by the 4 top 10 guilds we went up against today... so some improvements may be needed for playability and matchmaking.
  • > @Kash said:
    > A GW battle only last 60 minutes, decreasing healing times is great but will limit play time for those of us that don’t spend much gold. Why can’t GW be like Distance where healing does not affect Challenge? As of now we are forced to chose between star count (Challenge) for Leaderboard or playing GW. Thus many players are unable to participate in most if not all GW battles. Since a program is already developed for Distance healing would it be possible to do same for GW?

I agree especially since this is the tail end of the challenge week where some of us are eeking out a mission and waiting on healing to get our last stars in.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    @TJS I think that you maybe played our guild supergreens and absolutely spanked us. If so I just don't understand how you can clear them so quickly without wasting massive amounts of gas? I'm assuming that you all jump in one sector at a time and flood as many people into as possible then move onto another? It was a masterpiece to watch and most of our guild stopped fighting after about 15 minutes to save gas and just watched how quickly your scores ticked up.
    Danski_46TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Firekid
    No, we didn't play Supergreens this war. That might have been my previous guild, they are pretty organized too.

This is the battle we completed all areas ;

I can't share our strategy secrets though. >:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JadenMrLucky
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,000
    > @TJS said:
    >
    >
    > I can't share our strategy secrets though. >:)

Why's that? 🤔
    romeoJadenJenng
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 122
    @Kaz
    Hi, here is a little update to ng... the war is over. One of my guild members still get messages from ng wanting him to join the upcoming battle...lol. The messages are comibg every hour and the members name is K2...
    trumpton
    edited December 2018
    ooops
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @Kasimir

Thanks for the report! I’ve sent a message to the devs already. We checking what can be done about that at the moment.
    trumptonKasimir
    edited December 2018
    @kaz... no stress, its new year soon. Enjoy first
    KazWahooDawgJadenMrLucky
    Lol... i will send one more pic next year. Æææh tomorrow
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Warlord said:

DUMP THE GAS REQUIREMENTS

Said it all.
    TCBRITOPhalanx44
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    7 is silly.
    MrLuckyxbamfx
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    Tune the bot teams. Currently they are significantly harder to beat than the human teams we faced. Issue might be that they assume 10 active players in the opposition team? Certainly "Merle" was able to score faster than 7 of our top players.
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited January 2
    @Kaz Will there be any change for the next war? Or only in the next update?
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited January 3

Tune the bot teams. Currently they are significantly harder to beat than the human teams we faced. Issue might be that they assume 10 active players in the opposition team? Certainly "Merle" was able to score faster than 7 of our top players.

It might be a bug then... because Merle has a fixed score. If you score more than 500, then you beat him. But last battle there was a bug where players were playing a real battle, but it was showing that it was against a bot. Let me know if that was the case!
    aafr99 said:

@Kaz Will there be any change for the next war? Or only in the next update?

Probably only for the second season, we haven't decided anything yet though. But we are aware of the complaints and trying to address them all! :)

Danski_46aafr99