Thank you for the feedback - What happens next (Updated)

1235»

Comments

• RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    aafr99 said:

@Kaz Will there be any change for the next war? Or only in the next update?

Probably only for the second season, we haven't decided anything yet though. But we are aware of the complaints and trying to address them all! :)

So with other words, we will have to endure two more wars like that waiting for you to MAYBE change anything after?
    After so many complaints that's pretty weak and pretty stubborn in my opinion. It's as if you guys are trying to push changes as far back as possible so people that are totally into the GWs will have to spend Money to be able to do enough or more when it comes to gas and others will have to jump from Guild to Guild in the hope to find People in their timezones they can Play the mode with since your limitations makes it impossible for many.

As a sidenote: some guilds seem to be priviledged being able to enter with 4 People only?
    Unless it is still the same bug like in the last war which applies to some giving them this Advantage while others still have to hope that guildies will ignore their personal lives for a bit to be able to enter the war in the middle of the night so their Guild can do a war?

VERY frustrating!
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 286
    @Raekon If something isn't right with your automobile do you just start quessing how to fix it? Is it the battery, starter or alternator? Wiring perhaps or bad ground. You must be the type to just start replacing parts without knowing the actual problem. I prefer to look at the issues, think about it for a few minutes, maybe research online and then fix it right, hopefully on the first try.

And as far as those `Priviledged' guild getting in with only 4...we have done it on several occasions. The reason is we have 7 sign up as required but only 4 or 5 online at battle time.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    romeoDrhooATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,477
    @Raekon at least you won eh! :smile:
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I can't see how they CAN make changes quickly. They'd need to be testing before rolling out changes.

If they did a quick tweak, and there were big side-effecrs that made GW or another part of the game unplayable, it would be a big disaster, especially as it would likely manifest at the weekend when reaction to it would likely be limited.

I am surprised the main issues weren't picked up during the beta-testing program though. The getting enough online simultaneously issue must have been an obvious one.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    trumptonDanski_46Drhoo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    Kaz said:

Tune the bot teams. Currently they are significantly harder to beat than the human teams we faced. Issue might be that they assume 10 active players in the opposition team? Certainly "Merle" was able to score faster than 7 of our top players.

It might be a bug then... because Merle has a fixed score. If you score more than 500, then you beat him. But last battle there was a bug where players were playing a real battle, but it was showing that it was against a bot. Let me know if that was the case!
    That may have been the case, certainly the score was going along like a (decent) human guild but only showing "Merle". Certainly at one point near the end, we could see the opponent "Merle" had around 3200 points to our 2900 so probably what you said. Sadly the confusion about what was going on meant that people were spending time discussing in the chat rather than pushing for the win. If it was the Merle bot then we'd have easily beat 500.

Net result was a bunch of confused guildies and a big dent in our GW gas reserves without any bonus.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,129
    > @romeo said:
    > 10 ⛽️ instead of 5 after every battle is gonna be the best surprise for 2019.
    > Keep up the good work NG

Yeah, 5 just isn't enough for most folk to be properly motivated to come to the table. But 10? Yeah man, that's enough to make a difference.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacromeoTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,477
    @Kaz are there any planned changes to this week's guild wars with regards to GW gas or the bugs?
    romeo
    edited January 9
    Kratos said:

@Raekon If something isn't right with your automobile do you just start quessing how to fix it? Is it the battery, starter or alternator? Wiring perhaps or bad ground. You must be the type to just start replacing parts without knowing the actual problem. I prefer to look at the issues, think about it for a few minutes, maybe research online and then fix it right, hopefully on the first try.

And as far as those `Priviledged' guild getting in with only 4...we have done it on several occasions. The reason is we have 7 sign up as required but only 4 or 5 online at battle time.

Nope, I'm not but when the issue is a OBVIOUS restriction, I'm not stubbornly hang on it, I'm changing the Limitation.

As about the "Priviledge", if only 4 of the 7 that signed up are playing the remaining ones still showing up with Zero contribution.
    In both of these cases they didn't showed up which means that either the gui has a issue not showing the remaining ones in the enemy guild OR that some bug indeed made it possible to enter with only 4 sign ups.
    We had wars in which only 3 of us were able to enter since others were sleeping or were at work and it still showed everyone at the results instead of only the 3 that actually participated.

I can't see how they CAN make changes quickly. They'd need to be testing before rolling out changes.

If they did a quick tweak, and there were big side-effecrs that made GW or another part of the game unplayable, it would be a big disaster, especially as it would likely manifest at the weekend when reaction to it would likely be limited.

I am surprised the main issues weren't picked up during the beta-testing program though. The getting enough online simultaneously issue must have been an obvious one.

Big issue? What could a reduction of the sign ups needed would bring as a "big Problem"?
    It's not anything that changes the functionality of the actualy war, nor does it change the design per se. it only makes it possible to enter a war as a guild after only 4 People instead of 7 registered. The max amount is still 10!
    Would understand it if it were a core Feature or gameplay changes in the functionality of the war but in this case it is nothing like it.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 995
    @Kaz

We ever going to get the stun number fixed. Back when the game first came our stun use to be 1, 2-silver, 3-gold turns but then changed. However, it still shows up. I know we can stun tanks with bruiser because I have done it in the past when you guys left the code out one weekend in 2016, late December I believe. So can we include this in the fix.
    mohidulalam17
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 179
    Hey all, is there an officiall communication when next GW season will start?

or should i ask @Kaz directly :-)
    DoomSquad Family

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    JoeSmart said:

Hey all, is there an officiall communication when next GW season will start?

or should i ask @Kaz directly :-)

For now. the plan is to always have a war every other week, so the next season will start already next week. :)
    romeoSPC_TORRESbigbeanoJoeSmart
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 190
    I’m disappointed that 7, now 6 members are still required to sign up. More casual guilds would like to play too, but we really struggle with getting 6 to play, even though my guild has 18 active members. I like my longstanding guild and am not going to desert them, but since it is all essentially virtual, can we not reduce the amount of players? I have not been able to participate since the first war. Otherwise it is a bust for me, and that makes me sad since there was quite a lot of initial enthusiasm. I feel that so many players not in top guilds have just tapped out on GW, NG would be smart to reinvigorate the mid tier and ‘learning’ players and casual guilds before it just becomes an exclusive event only the strongest guilds can participate in. I would like to see the participant requirement reduced to 5, maybe even 4.
    TCBRITOSgtSalami