Guild Wars Q&A

2»

Comments

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 114
    edited December 2018
    @TransmuteJun same situation here. The main problems obviously got ignored
    Such as
    - giving every guild possibility to sign for 2 (different difficulty) wars
    - Smaller squads (for example 2 teams with 3-5 players)
    - Cheaper gas/more gas ... i have collectet about 55 gas now, i have over 1300 stars.
    Talking about 200 red gas for the whole season : sounds much but it is nothing. If i want to play all battles in a weekend(6keys) i need minimum 6x40=240gas,,, not for the season, only for a weekend, but, of course i can buy the missing 200 gas💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
    That gas is enough for one f%k»;ing battle (i need 40-45)
    the indirectly from ng announced suggestion to leave guilds or kicking out those who doesnt fit to the levels sucks. Our guild grew together as it is now.
    I said it before and i say it again. The way it is now GW is only for the best of the best guilds - a really exclusive club and those who have too much money.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,981
    @Kasimir I am just hoping that these things get addressed once NG is back in the office after the holidays!
    Kasimir
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,205
    Just to play devils advocate here but when you say you "need" 40-45 gas is that because you want to play as much as you can, or that you are carrying your guild mates, or that you want to clear every sector in the 50 minutes?
    ATLAS-Z
  • rutllurutllu Member Posts: 1
    Ando muy despidado con ésto de las Guild Wars. Ahora mismo soy lider del clan HUB pero me he quedado sólo porque mi compañero se borró.
    Creo que sólo no puedo ir a ninguna guerra. Qué debo hacer para unirme a algun grupo para completar el minimo de 7 jugadores? O solicitar a génte que se una conmigo. Debo cerrar mi clan y unirme a otro?
    Gracias
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,054
    edited December 2018
    Question - if two (or more) players complete a mission, post mission shows vp currency etc still awarded?

Does that mean all players completing the same mission still add to the total score? It sure looks that way...

@Shteevie
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    I_Am_Psycho
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 85
    if i leave my guild to join another, will i be able to fight in the next war? finish the season?
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    @Shteevie

Ok I have an idea. It took 500 tokens to unlock Huntsman Daryl and we obtained this by second GW, so if I can get 20 players that are hardcore enough to play in a guild with me and who can score 600+ victory point per battle and can buy GW gas. Can we play in next two GW with me in a separate new guild which I create so we can get another 500 tokens huntsman tokens As we were able to achieve in my guild.

2 teams of 10 full players who can play and want to play in the guild wars ONLY on that weekend (1/12 and 1/26) and hit 6 battles a day and 12 total for the the last two wars. We will schedule planned times to maximize our rewards. Then they return to your guilds and then in two weeks they come back and we hit it up again so we keep our reward tier.

The only issue I see is some would give up the new chain saw weapon. I know I would, but I ok with it. The master tier has 70 Daryl tokens and the pattern is you can get 5 buys. So that’s 350 tokens more. I rather get 500 tokens to get him closer to Legendary. Unless anyone can confirm getting more tokens in the master tier let me know.

I also don’t care about stars or losing my rankings so its not a issue for me. So can this Project Huntsman be done?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

if i leave my guild to join another, will i be able to fight in the next war? finish the season?

Yes. I have been in different guilds for both wars.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • DauntlessDauntless Member Posts: 1
    I have a question concerning the composition of the Enemy Survivor Teams, because we have different views on that in our Guild:

"A random Hero in the team is used for the Leader position."

Does this mean the leading hero is Chosen randomly among the "Team of three" or is he Chosen from the whole set of heroes one has?

Thank you for answering and sorry for my bad spelling :-)
    ~~~ per aspera ad astra ~~~
  • butchergurl1962butchergurl1962 Member Posts: 21
    Love the guild wars but need to figure out gas problem. Most ran out on first day.
    BUTCHERGURL
    Leader of Dead Stalkers 2
    I post weekly changes we have 4 guilds!!
    romeoMortmerCaptainslayerditzyhorse
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,054
    Hnmmmmn a schedule would be nice eh? How about....
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    romeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    Hope you all know what else this means, I will be going on a 2019 GWTour!!! Watch out. This can be done right??? Starts season #2...

Book a Saturday and Sunday and I will come smash guilds with you. Any and all guilds. Excited.
    Danski_46BWils
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 502
    I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere multiple times - but Reward Points will carry over to the next season right? It's just the victory points that will reset?
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,366

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere multiple times - but Reward Points will carry over to the next season right? It's just the victory points that will reset?

Personal reward points reset as well. We have until February 5th to spend them before they reset for the next season!
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    jimmorrison369TCBRITOBWils
    Mystique said:

Personal reward points reset as well. We have until February 5th to spend them before they reset for the next season!
    Cheers! Not sure if that's entirely explicit and pretty important to know.

Nice one.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,366
    If you go into the Guild Wars shop it actually tells you. :smiley: @DrUnpleasant

⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    DrUnpleasant
    Aye, good point. But @Kaz I mentioned this to my Guild and quite a few people also thought they might roll over. Probably needs reinforcing a bit more.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,981
    I believe there has been a 'warning message' showing up for the past few days, when I login to the game, that guild points and reward points would expire. Was I the only one getting that?
    SPC_TORRES
  • BlakeKBlakeK Member Posts: 3
    Guild Wars is GLITCHING!!! I couldn't even get into my guild this morning, kept saying "loading guilds. Please wait a minute" but never loaded. Restarted the game, cleared it from running tasks, rebooted my phone, the issue wasn't on my end. Then when I FINALLY got into the battle, I played the first level of battles just fine, then when we got to the junk yard central, lower, or upper regions, I could play the battle, it would take my gas, I could beat the battle, but NEVER GOT CREDIT FOR WINNING. We ended up losing the battle that we easily could have won because none of my second level battles would count. I played around 7 battles that didn't count. I even found the enemy, but when I went back to the select which battle to play, it was marked as not played. PLEASE FIX! I found the same enemy 3 times, but could never battle him. This NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Wouldn't hurt if those who were effected by the shitty coding were given some sort of "I'm sorry" gift. That would be nice. [email protected] is the Google account I use. Please make this right. I had the same issue yesterday with getting into the guild menu, but at least when I got into the battles, things were fine then. Today was just a disaster.
    1RisTCBRITOenigma12