Arron tokens and the distance.

Ive been wondering for awhile now. Why has nextgames made arron tokens avaiable during every distance event? It would be fair to offer up random tokens for every storyline character.

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Aaron tokens were originally added to the Distance as a selling point to get people to play it. You could find the odd token reward in the Dailies when then were implemented or as a reward in the Challenge. But he was primarily acquired by playing the Distance. Basically like Huntsman Daryl is with Guild Wars.

I'd say it was approximately a year after the Distance was introduced that NG offered the first radio call with him in it.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESjimmorrison369DwemerWalkerslayer82
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    To add...
    Aaron is still not available in any normal calls like most other heroes so the main way to collect his tokens are from The Distance.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    And his Double call..its rare but we had that twice if not mistaken
    TJS
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    It's not every distance. This week is Rufus and IIRC sometimes Tara or Carl.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

It's not every distance. This week is Rufus and IIRC sometimes Tara or Carl.

Not correct.
    Aaron Tokens have been in every The Distance since release.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TCBRITOTransmuteJunGovernator
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    If you been around Aaron was a Distance exclusive hero that was unlocked and few had him and then after many requests he became available to the public.
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    @LoneWanderer360 Aaron has been in every hard distance ever since it started but I don't know about normal distance
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    My mistake. I was talking regular distance. I can't get very far in hard distance yet.