Is there a good one?

BlinkerBlinker Member Posts: 8
edited December 2018 in Strategy Discussion
I would like to hear your opinion, is one of them a kepper? Or should I wait for something better? I have no rush at the time...

I would like to have from every class the best one or two and focus on them and for now I m not sure if I have any Unicorns...? :smile:

Thank you for your opinions.

Comments

• RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 82
    All of those survivors are garbage, sorry to tell you. If you like playing with em then that's your deal, but I would honestly scrap every single one. None of those are worth investing to a pink star, and most of them are only 3 or 4 stars and already have a bad trait or two in the mix. Bullet dodge, DS/Vig. Those are traits you do not want. Hope this helps.
    TJSBlinkerBiggsDarkLighteranthony172
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 82
    Your shooter Melissa is worth at least upping to 4* and seeing what she gets. But that's it.
    Blinker
  • BlinkerBlinker Member Posts: 8
    I was reading the forums and then I figured that they arent so good, but wanna ask it anyway or for sure...it helps a lot, thank you.
    Renopwns
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,331
    This might be helpful. Agree with the above, generally I would only gamble on an epic (blue) survivor and only when they had 4 desirable traits.

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/what-traits-should-i-be-looking-for/
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    TJSBlinker
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 82
    Melissa has potential imo.

• BlinkerBlinker Member Posts: 8
    I got Melissa promoted and now she got vigilant...I gues now she isnt the real shooter anymore?!
    But how is it with these guys?

Thank you :)

• fouad2500fouad2500 Member Posts: 6
    Tammy is your best.
    If she had Marksman in place of Iron Skin she'd be perfect IMO.

A nice Shooter though & worth holding onto.
  • BiggsDarkLighterBiggsDarkLighter Member Posts: 32
    Ralph has a bit of potential of you have some tokens to gamble if you got Marksman & Sureshot he is a keeper
    Green Machine & Green Horns
    Blinker