124»

Comments

• BigOleTDs said:

comical. BEST UPDATE EVER.....sigh.....

It's probably @grimey
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I have three lvl 13s in the hosiptal (legendary hunter & bruiser and epic assault) after playing the 2nd round of raiders hideout. That would be recommended for lvl 5 survivors.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    UK_Dead_Head_Daddy
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    edited February 2016
    While it shits me to tears. It may be the devs solution to those who exploit the game.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

. . . The newbies in my guild will get mauled . . .

That's a good word for it. Three moves in and I'm dead. There is no point in me doing this.

UK_Dead_Head_Daddy
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    FYI, needing 2 hits to kill a human is intentional! There is a thread explaining the bleeding condition and this is what OldGoth had to say
    OldGoth said:

Essentially the bleeding state is a second health bar, and it works the same way for your guys and the enemies. If it helps, you might think of the first (green) bar as a shield. When that's away, you get to deal the real damage (the red bar).

edited February 2016
    Dale said:

. . . The newbies in my guild will get mauled . . .

That's a good word for it. Three moves in and I'm dead. There is no point in me doing this.

You're a good sport @Dale. Thanks for leaving all the good rewards to the high level players. Cuz that's how challenges and all the extra good rewards should be, is for the high level players. You don't need any good eq right? Mind you, my lvl 13s are in the hospital after a lvl 5 mission, so there's no way I'm playing the deadly missions. What's the point?
  • LokianLokian Member Posts: 2
    OldGoth said:

Essentially the bleeding state is a second health bar, and it works the same way for your guys and the enemies. If it helps, you might think of the first (green) bar as a shield. When that's away, you get to deal the real damage (the red bar).

So there we have it... all Humans need 2 hits minimum to die.
  • jtmminkjtmmink Member Posts: 2
    I opened one of the gates on the mission with 2 gates, was clearing walkers and then it closed on me. I could not get out. game has gotten really stupid, plus they won't respond to nothing. Everyone should quit and play dragon wars, they respond and work with there players.
    UK_Dead_Head_Daddy
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216

Doesn't really seem too bad so far.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Omg I can only imagine how terrible a ranged human would be like a shooter. Way overpowered
  • SaharaSahara Member Posts: 16
    Challenge stated "lvl 3 survivors" best.... I'm REALLY new at this whole game, but used lvl 6 survivors...... OH CHIT! Humans! lol... then didn't stand a chance. Any and all advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    NOTE: Above post refers to new Weekly Challenge mission(s). sorry.....
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @Zozon nice tune!
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    Sahara
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    @DERRICK
    I think interrupt is a must-have for this challenge and it does works just fine on humans/raiders/HOs.
    Sahara
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    Zoson has the best walkthroughs. Anyone that needs the help, they are on YouTube . He has a channel with almost everything. However, there are so many players, that don't have those high level survivors . Those assaults are amazing, no doubt, I would love to have them, who wouldn't ! So what to tell the players that are lower level ? Anyone?
    Sahara
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    Was caught by surprise and lost a couple stars at the beginnig, but i don't really think they're that hard to deal with anymore.
    I just interrupt them and then finish them off.
    Not difficult now with only melee raiders.
    As @Sipher07 says, it would be a lot harder with ranged humans.
    Sahara
    thank you all :)... feel kind of lost, still, once in a while, lol..
  • NichonneNichonne Member Posts: 30
    Well, while I don't think that the new system is impossible, per se, it is strangely unbalanced. The whole point of leveling up in a game is so you can theoretically become stronger than opponents who stay at the same level. Here, we have an unusual situation where that is not so. It removes the point of becoming stronger.

So I thought, why would they do this? Maybe to make a bigger challenge, make stars really count, even at low levels. Honestly, this seems a cheap and lazy way to achieve that. All they did was throw in opponents who defy the laws of their own game. Can you get past on strategy? Sure. But does it make any sense? Absolutely not. Human opponents should gain in level in proportion to the challenge. Common sense mechanics should apply. If I critically wound you, you should die. This is not the same as a walker struggle. Walkers lack the strength and damage of a fully functioning well muscled arm with a machete at the front of the propulsion. In this update I have to cut their head off twice?

Essentially we now have Muhammad Ali punching Urkel like a paraplegic kitten and Urkel can hit back like Tyson. Seriously, dubya tee eff.
    hottexas
  • DeathwishDeathwish Member Posts: 38
    Terrible update. The fact these humans at lvl 3 take two hits to kill is ridiculous.
    khajiit
  • TalienTalien Member Posts: 12
    Yeah. Not impressed by this update, 2 4* characters and a 3*, all level 11 with epic or legendary equipment, and they're getting half their HP bar taken off by raiders in level 3 challenge maps? This is with 380-480 HP. They take less damage from level 14 Walkers.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    Wait till you get up to halfway, around 75-100 stars! Unless you have high lvl Srvrs / great weapons gear, the human take 3 or more hits. Last one I did tonight, it took shots from my lgndry 15 Hunter / epic lvl 15 Hunter / lvl 15 rare Hunter. All 3 had great gear & weapons. Then the human died, had to start on the next one, by that time wlkrs were about to hit, unbelievable!
    @Sahara tbh - if you were in my guild I would tell you to stay away from the deadly mission all together, and it's unlikely that with lvl 6 players you'll have any way to successfully complete any of the missions in this challenge. Constantly failing missions is a good way to lose interest in this game
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I find that shooting them through the gates is a pretty good way to take them out without taking damage.

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Sahara said:

Challenge stated "lvl 3 survivors" best.... I'm REALLY new at this whole game, but used lvl 6 survivors...... OH CHIT! Humans! lol... then didn't stand a chance. Any and all advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am level 39 with all 15/16 characters ..... Really feel sorry for the lass experienced and newbies they are Zombie food!
  • ghostedghosted Member Posts: 11
    posts are vanishing from this thread...hum....seems fishy.....
  • Oh
This discussion has been closed.