Quality of life

Hi everyone, new to the game. Been playing for a month or so. Came from another grinder of a game, not sure if i can say it here.

Before the GW update, i thought there needed to be a quality of life update and now i think even more so. What i saw in the other game was a lot of high level and big players quit due to being burnt out.

I am very interested in this game but i think that at this rate, you will find a lot of players burn out fairly quickly. I think there is just too much to do every day if you want to stay at the top or get there. My previous game made a lot of quality of life changes to make it better.

I am curious to hear everyone else's thoughts, especially those here from the beginning.

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 773
    We’ve seen an uncountable amount of original players quit because they’re burnt out. There’s a thread dedicated to it
    onesoulJenngTCBRITOBWils
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > Link
    >
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/13566/graveyard-of-departed-players-for-whatever-reason#latest

Thanks. It seemed like user feedback was greatly valued by those who make the decisions. Its a shame to see others leave.

For those who have been here a long time. Has quality of life gotten better?
    Jenngdonald6283
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 439
    Me: Monday after the challenge ends
    https://giphy.com/gifs/conan-the-barbarian-Tqw4Fze93wCys
    ShadowWalkerGovernatorSCBMA
    edited December 2018
    I cant play without going 100%, i think its the competitiveness in me
    SCBMATJS
    edited December 2018

I could not get this to imbed for the life of me lol
    Carl_s_HatGovernator
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,122
    @onesoul maybe I'm missing something here, but if you are super competitive what sort of quality of life changes can a grind based game do? People who want to win either grind and grind or pay. Could you give some examples of what the other game did?
    @Firekid

A grind based game can reduce the grind to a tolerable level and then allow the whales to pay there way at getting things faster and without the grind. Having a saturday where you add GW to it, it makes it too much in my opinion.

The other game made changes to reduce the daily tasks that were needed to be done to complete everything. They also gave out resources to help ease the burden. Something that was done in that game but i dont think can be done in this game is they created the ability to autorun so you dont actually have to do anything.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 439
    > @onesoul said:
    > @Firekid
    >
    > A grind based game can reduce the grind to a tolerable level and then allow the whales to pay there way at getting things faster and without the grind. Having a saturday where you add GW to it, it makes it too much in my opinion.
    >
    > The other game made changes to reduce the daily tasks that were needed to be done to complete everything. They also gave out resources to help ease the burden. Something that was done in that game but i dont think can be done in this game is they created the ability to autorun so you dont actually have to do anything.
    >
    >

what is autorun? I couldn't find that bundle for sale in the TG Shop. 🤷‍♂️
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,122
    @onesoul I see, thanks for the reply. I'm all for free stuff but hate the idea of an auto run feature. I'm pretty sure that GW weekends will be sorted as player burnout has already been mentioned as a concern by Kaz.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 224
    “ onesoul “...

I have played this game for a long long time...

I have been playing computer games, for more than 4 decades...

Coming here, just a month ago, you are lucky...

NextGames has gone thru a lot of “ growing pains “, and what you see available, is an understanding of this game, and ways to be played, with multiple strategies & amount of efforts...

All games have, player burn-out...

You will just have to “ pick “ your various paths to take... till you decide to move on...

Such is life...