ADS NEVER FREAKING WORK.

RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 59
@Kaz , @Shteevie you two are the only NG staff I know of around here, and I'm sure you guys can help us out. Lots of people are having severe issues with your ads not wanting to give out rewards. I am trying to be understanding of the hard work and dedication your team puts into the game but this seems almost intentional as it only started happening with this slew of new Oculus and Facebook ads. Can you guys pass word to the appropriate party so we can get this resolved?
BWilsDobrien5

Comments

• RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 59
    Ads taking me straight the play store is bad enough, but when I have to watch 3 minutes of ad videos to get crates I'm supposed to receive for a 15-30 second ad video, something just ain't adding up right.
    BWilsDobrien5
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,304
    @Renopwns
    Yeah, I've just talked to support and it seems that multiple players experienced the same issue with those specific ads. We don't know what happened, but we are going to contact our ad providers.

It seems that the error has stopped though, maybe they realized something was wrong already. Bu thanks for letting me know and sorry for the trouble! :/
    RenopwnsBWils
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 59
    No worries Kaz, the NG staff is actually one of the best game companies I know of in the sense that they actually listen to the players and try to implement the things the community wants to see in the game. Keep up the great work! I don't mind buying bundles occasionally because I know it supports this amazing game we all love.
    JadenGradyBWils
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 83
    @Kaz
    The error has not stopped. There are still many ads that aren't rewarding the chests for watching them.
    RenopwnsBWils