I deleted the winter bow

Is there any way to recover a mistakenly deleted item ?

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    I scrapped my legendary RPG by accident and support never got back to me :(
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 138
    I probably won't use the bow since it is lower than my upgradeable level. Why start at 19 when everything else starts at 21. Lame.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    @LoneWanderer360 It should be the same level as your highest level shooter when you claim it.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJSTCBRITOKaz
  • BodBod Member Posts: 66
    @Kaz don't you think it's bias a lot of players accidentally scap their legendary gear including myself and if I sent support a ticket I know what the answer would be
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > @LoneWanderer360 It should be the same level as your highest level shooter when you claim it.

But I upgraded my forge before I upgraded my training grounds. So even though I can upgrade other weapons that are level 20, the bow was only level 19. I understand what your saying. I just thought it should be pegged to your forge level and not your player level. So now all my other legendary weapons are already better than the bow.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    I see. I would say always go training grounds first. That way you can upgrade your survivors, getting damage and health boosts immediately, and then while you hunt for higher level gear you can accumulate more supplies to eventually upgrade the workshop.

Btw, gear rewards in the game are always like that with any event, bundle, or TG shop purchase. They are equivalent to the highest level survivor in that class.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    bigbeanoTCBRITOtabernac
    Good to know. So far I have only bought phones.
  • AxewoundAxewound Member Posts: 27
    Seriously all it took was one message on here yet when I lost my scout pitchfork because it was auto scrapped you said you couldn't give me it back are you frigging kidding me or what???
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    edited December 2018
    Axewound said:

Seriously all it took was one message on here yet when I lost my scout pitchfork because it was auto scrapped you said you couldn't give me it back are you frigging kidding me or what???

Sorry to hear about that... But it's a different case. I posted something that also addresses your problem a couple of posts above. To prevent that from happening, we are not giving away/selling Rare Special Weapons (the RPG was the last one!). So if it pops up there again, it'll be an epic version (and won't be auto-scrapped).

JayZJaden
  • PicPic Member Posts: 588
    @Kaz that's pretty awesome for you to do! @lossa happy holidays =)
    Kick_ass
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 38
    I accidentally scrapped a weapon that I had just upgraded using gold and it was not given back, but at least they restored my gold.
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    i deleted the bow, and i dont want it back
    1Ris