Wanna know who are your best 3 survivors?

245

Comments

  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    @vsheild50 tell me about it, see my post above. Looks like
    Badges aren't being taken into account either so another lie/glitch from NG. Although no response from @kaz about it as of yet.
    vshield50ignas
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    edited January 27
    Guild Wars "speed play to win, the NG way" #disgraceful
    trumptontabernacbigbeanoATLAS-Z
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    edited January 27
    No screenshot but we just played dtp. @bladgier had double pink abe, carol and aaron

    Edit - someone else in Dtp had a four pink and 3 pink abe. Very easy to take down compared to a 1 or 2 pink regular toon in outpost. It shouldnt be easy when so many tokens have been invested on such strong heroes
    bladgiertrumpton
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    My Carol isn't even 1 pink. Close but she isn't yet 🤔
    trumptonvshield50bigbeano
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    > @bladgier said:
    > My Carol isn't even 1 pink. Close but she isn't yet 🤔

    Sorry i think it was double pink daryl. My brain is still sad after the 800 point defeat lol
    trumptonbladgiervshield50
  • WVRICKWVRICK Member Posts: 12
    Some Beast Mode On
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    ATLAS-Z said:


    I think going forward we should try and document screenshots of other teams survivors in this format so we can see what damage and health is being displayed. According to @Firekid his RGG health should be significantly more than is being displayed. It could be a visual glitch that the badge perks aren't included in the overall totals, but at the very least NG should tell us one way or the other.

    It could be the case that in addition to the known Guild Wars bugs we should include:

    1. Defender selection algorithm is broken
    2. Badge perks may not be taken in to account on Defenders

    Tagging @Kaz for his help and expertise.
    vshield50SCBMA
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Thanks @vshield50! So the health of the RGG's of @Stelio, @1ris, and @SavannahGuy81 are all below 10k? I'm going to put the odds of that at a little below zero percent.... :smile:
    vshield50bigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    > @tabernac said:
    > Thanks @vshield50! So the health of the RGG's of @Stelio, @1ris, and @SavannahGuy81 are all below 10k? I'm going to put the odds of that at a little below zero percent.... :smile:

    Yeah 3 heavy hitters like that are scoring 2500 star+ per challenge when these are the best survivors they have?

    It is a paradox because NG would not deceive us or lie to there customers yet I don't see how these heavy hitters would refuse to use badges and don't have better survivors than this. Mind explosion!!!!
    tabernac
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    tabernac said:

    ATLAS-Z said:


    I think going forward we should try and document screenshots of other teams survivors in this format so we can see what damage and health is being displayed. According to @Firekid his RGG health should be significantly more than is being displayed. It could be a visual glitch that the badge perks aren't included in the overall totals, but at the very least NG should tell us one way or the other.

    It could be the case that in addition to the known Guild Wars bugs we should include:

    1. Defender selection algorithm is broken
    2. Badge perks may not be taken in to account on Defenders

    Tagging @Kaz for his help and expertise.
    How are you guys getting these close up screenshots? I only see the defenders on the loading screen like this:


    THCross
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    @SCBMA where I drew the half ass arrow in yellow. Just click the green I by the defender's name and you can see each individual survivor.
    SCBMASPC_TORRESJenngTHCross
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Ugh, I didn’t know that so only got the other type of screenshot. Thanks @vshield50, I will capture them differently next time.
    vshield50JenngTHCross
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    Posting this as a comparison with the Defenders that @deb1hd had on a previous challenge that I posted on page 1 in this thread:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/358071#Comment_358071

    Also was able to grab some of the more detailed screens from this challenge.

    This was from a battle early in the challenge:


    This was from a later battle in the challenge from the Sanctuary area:


    Congrats to the Morbid Saints crew for a hard fought victory!

    deb1hdvshield50JadenTHCross
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 243
    A couple of battles against AoD @Valkarie and I don't know which Jake to tag

    THCross
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 243
    Here was Jake, didn't post to the last comment.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    You guys didn’t know those aren’t your heroes? Cmon guys lol..........
    trumpton
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    How many battles you have to do to figure out those are bots? 🤔
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Thanks @TJS
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TJS
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    DoomSquad #3 and #4










    Deadly Plague

    xbamfx
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Only captured the one, but is it just me or does RG Glenn show up alot.

  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    @Kaz any news on this with the new update. It’s clearly not picking our best survivors and it appears badges aren’t working as intended. Is this being looked at?
    vshield50
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    edited February 5
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Kaz any news on this with the new update. It’s clearly not picking our best survivors and it appears badges aren’t working as intended. Is this being looked at?

    Looks like it is just you and I who want this to happen. Guess I'll buy first round of drinks for you and I while everyone else scowls at us 🤕😉😎

    Well we may have a couple join us for happy hour for the best survivors being picked 😊
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 312
    I really don’t understand why players after so many weeks didn’t get even one comment from NG on that! Simple “yeah something is wrong, we are aware of that, will try to fix it <date>“

    Just hint for you NG: better defenders, bigger problems for attackers, more gold spend on healing, higher income 💰💰💰💰💰
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    I mean yeah it'll be harder to beat them which I wouldn't enjoy. I just want to know either way if it's going to be changed anytime soon. Or if it's working as intended.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    > @ignas said:
    > I really don’t understand why players after so many weeks didn’t get even one comment from NG on that! Simple “yeah something is wrong, we are aware of that, will try to fix it <date>“
    >
    > Just hint for you NG: better defenders, bigger problems for attackers, more gold spend on healing, higher income 💰💰💰💰💰

    And I guess from the customers side if it takes longer to beat the enemy then we save on GW gas which cost more than gold!
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    "Yeah, something is wrong, we are of that" AND the problem has been forwarded already to the devs. We just need to have another meeting to actually decide what to do with that since the majority would like to not have the badges working on that mode.

    Regarding the strongest defenders, it depends on the situation, but you should be seeing your opponent's strongest survivors in the last mission sector. If that's not happening still, then it's another issue that we can take a look into too. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.