Wanna know who are your best 3 survivors?

1235»

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    @jrodrf2 Yeah that's me! What guild were you? Those are what my survivors look like without badges lol. My OG triple pink assault
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 233
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > @jrodrf2 Yeah that's me! What guild were you? Those are what my survivors look like without badges lol. My OG triple pink assault

I'm with Doomsquad. Overall, it was an enjoyable battle, but you should know that my visit to your guys cost me about 50 gold. I fully expect a refund in the mail🤣🤣🤣
    crambert_necJadenTweetyBird
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,852
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    edited March 23
    A few names here I recognize.

Tell Decus for me nice score, felt like I had my back against the wall.

SCBMABill_ZRTJenngTweetyBird
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    Hey @Dodkong, next time don't hog them all.

DodkongBill_ZRTJenng
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @mack22 Hey, someone has to pick up the slack!! ;)
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    mack22Bill_ZRTJenng
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    And I forgot one:

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Bill_ZRTmack22THCrossJenng
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @mack22 and @Dodkong, you guys have Chemo in your guild? Assuming it's the same Chemo, we were guildmates together for a long time (Carols Cookies) before I moved to Dead Stalkers. Tell him I said what's up!! (my in game name at the time was simply "Dan" - I changed it when I moved. You know, new beginnings and all ;) )
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Dodkongmack22
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,369
    Dodkong said:

@Bill_ZRT @DonCoqui Some pics from our recent battle:

Thanks @Dodkong - interesting choices... I'll have to start screenshotting so I can return the favor.

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

mack22Dodkong
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    edited April 9
    Sorry this is late. Calling Dead Stalkers!

THCrossmack22