Huntsman Daryl bug

sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
I found a bug with Hunstman Daryl... after prowl triggers, survivors with retaliate do not retaliate, including Daryl.

Here's a link to a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXijRgv-GTQ&feature=youtu.be

@Kaz @Bonaqua
KazTJSBWilsmimicaWellyLuga

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I tried it out a bunch of times before posting about it, and all the tests I've run ended up with the above conclusion ^
    KazWellyLuga
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Thanks for the video, Sbf! And sorry for the problem!

Consider it reported to the devs! :)
    sbfTJSBWilsWellyLuga
    @Kaz Quick update to the bug report, overwatch attacks also do not work after a prowl attack (when swift-strike triggers after the initial prowl attack).

Here's a video of it where Michonne's overwatch attack (as well as her retaliate) does not trigger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQvJp3ao030

Any chance this exciting new hero will be fixed with the next update?
    TJSWellyLuga
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    I noticed this too, I came here to open a thread and report it but before I did thought best to check no one else had noticed! Good job I did! Here's my vid which shows it too for extra evidence :lol:

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,705
    Yep noticed this straight away too. @Kaz Do you need any more vids as proof? Kind of takes the shine off him. Please tell me it will be fixed next update as I think he is going to be my number 1 scout!
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,915
    Add punish to the list too!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,518
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > Add punish to the list too!

Sorry Jim, I just tested with a punish bruiser and he did punish attack.

No retaliate tho.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    anthony172
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,915
    I couldn't reproduce it either.
    Don't know how it happened then...

Not sure why you say "sorry", that's a silly thing to say. You just tested like you should.
    anthony172
    @jimmorrison369 @ATLAS-Z I don't know what was happening this past week, but I was having retaliate on a bruiser not always kicking in, as well as some overwatch attacks not working as well. I couldn't figure out wtf was really going on.