GW Enemy Found

CarlyCarly Member Posts: 1,899
I have been trying to record when I encounter an enemy in battle. If matched-up against Badger Hounds and want to see how your selected team faired, I will try to upload the video.

Yes, I realize it's AI, but still cool to see how your survivors act in public when parents aren't around telling them how to behave. ;)

My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
wrinkled_baganniesprinklesSPC_TORRESHoneybear08

Comments

• wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 647
    That last one was a kick below the belt.
    Carly
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 1,899
    Three more enemy vids loaded. If you battled Badger Hounds, check out to see if your teams were found and how they performed.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Another enemy found today. If you battled Badger Hounds, go see if your team was found and how they performed.

Latest battle took place too early in morning and I had volume off. But do you really want to hear screaming and crying :D
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    SCBMAwrinkled_bag
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    edited January 17
    Carly said:

I have been trying to record when I encounter an enemy in battle. If matched-up against Badger Hounds and want to see how your selected team faired, I will try to upload the video.

Yes, I realize it's AI, but still cool to see how your survivors act in public when parents aren't around telling them how to behave. ;)

geez, you took a beating on that!
    You can hang back, get charged up before you advance :)
    Carly
    HAHA, @EL34xyz

I saw it coming too with Glenn and that staff in his hands. :D

I have since posted more Enemy Found vids where I do hang back more and use the walkers to my advantage. :)
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    EL34xyz
    Found some more enemies during first battle of the day. Check out your survivors to see who were placed on the frontlines and how they performed.

Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    BWils