Winter bow not working as expected with revenge trait

justinc222justinc222 Member Posts: 36
If I use my attack with my character equipped with the winter bow and don't move the character before ending the turn, then it won't activate revenge when a teammate gets attacked.

This seems like it's treating that special movement action like it's an available overwatch attack and disabling revenge on that turn.

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @justinc222 I just ran some tests and my shooter is shooting his revenge shot as expected with the bow in the circumstances you described. Can you take a video of this happening?
    TJS
  • justinc222justinc222 Member Posts: 36
    I noticed it happening in Guild Wars against the human enemies (which is the first time I started using that weapon and also getting hit while using its special attribute).

I just tried to reproduce it in the challenge against walkers and the scout humans there and I couldn't. I also tried it in the outpost against one of those humans and couldn't reproduce there either.

I can't get into another guild war battle right now to try to reproduce it there.

What's a good app to take videos of your screen? I have a Samsung Galaxy
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 654
    @justinc222 - The DU Recorder screen recording app for Android is free and relatively straightforward to use.
    TJSsbf
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I use DU Recorder but there's also one built in 'Google Play'.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    sbf