Fighting humans...any suggestions?

Comments

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    That one has been a 2 star for a lot of us! I would like to know any tips myself.
    @zoson
    Amazing as always! Was wondering how do middle, to lower level players get through them. Lots of people, even in our guild, want to know. Thanks again, Zoson
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Well shit, I just need two assaults lvl 16. ;) Thanks @zoson nice dodge on that bruiser stun too.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    No kidding,
    I know what I want for Mothers's day! Lvl 16 Assaults! Most all of his crew, has luck, dodge! That's why he is the mighty Zoson! So much better than The Great & Powerful Oz
    WTG Zoson!
    masmith93
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    im using 2 shooter and 1 hunter on all missions, all level 14.. with right placement, use of 1AP, use of overwatch, use of charge ability, you can 3 star the low level missions..

I get that, I am at 85 stars now, they will be so much harder now. Last one, it took a shot from lvl 15 lgnd hntr/ lvl15 epic hntr/ lvl 15 rare hntr, on one human. I had 2 more to go. Then wlkrs were spawning. Really uneven, as far as having to take 3 shots per human. Stars will be low from these chlgs. Hope the one on Mon, is better.
    use atleast 1 hunter to take out walkers, and use atleast 1 shooter because their extra shot is very usable against human enemies. and with their range, you dont need to open the door to kill them..

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Shoot them through the gates before opening them!
    Easy-peazy! :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 558
    @zason or other here ;)

Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany;)

The video from zason is very good. I have no idea whether it is because I have Android? For me, the human opponents are always invisible in all missions, where they come from. In the video of zason is immediately at the beginning of the mission, a human opponent to see. With me is never seen a human opponent. So 3 steps, not seeing, End turn. Again 3 steps, nothing to see, End turn. Sometimes I need 4 or 5 rounds until I see a human opponent. There are in the mission of the video when I have bad luck, equal to 3 human opponents. These 4 or 5 laps are too long, because the zombies who comply. Is this a bug of Android?
    This is a picture of another player. A step to see 2 human opponents. I make 3 steps to see none. Next round, again 3 steps to see none. This goes up to 4 or 5 rounds!?!

Graywolf
    In that position, I move around until eventually they show.
    Then, two shots from my hunters and they're dead.
    Rinse & repeat til theyre all gone and then open the gates and get the supplies from the boxes.
    Meantime, my assault deals with the bunch of walkers that spawn at the bottom of the screen.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Graywolf
    edited February 2016
    I have 4 to 5 rounds at the two sides in the corridor running up and down until I ever see a human opponent!

PS: I played the level there 3 times, always the same. 4 to 5 rounds. Before that, I see no human opponent.
    Just move your survivors in the outmost corners to see the raiders..

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    I love how the freemen take cover if they can't attack you and hid3 in the fog of war.
    nice touch NG, nice touch indeed.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    LadyAquilaTUCO
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Raider hideout is easy to 3 star just run along the fence till they appear on screen then blast them, it's as easy at that just don't stand near the fence where they can stab through it, I use 3 hunters & no issues
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    I am a little disappointed that none of the freemen have ranged weapons.
    I know it would make it harder, but still...
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    As previously said, they hide in the corners so stay close to the walls.
    Just don't get too close to the gate or they stab you through it.
    I lost 1* the first time on this level but had 3* the subsequent 3 times I've done it.
  • Seems the human opponents have an much more intelligent a.i. it's like fighting against someone who happens to just use meele characters. Eventually they all come out of the shadows to avoid the zombie swarm and get a nice shot to the head.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    Raiders hideout is actually easy. I use 2 hunters and 1 assault. There are 3 raiders on both sides. I open the gate when i clear 3 of them and then move to the other side. Be careful though, if you are close to the fence they can reach you. Why getting hit if you don't have to :)
    Shooter-shooter-hunter

• JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    Dread said:

I am a little disappointed that none of the freemen have ranged weapons.
    I know it would make it harder, but still...

I think they said melee only in the announcement. Knowing from Outpost that it's not a strict rule I assume your wish will come true sooner or later. As for introducing the Raiders I think they did the right thing by taking it little by little. People were shodked already by the melee variant.
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    I say: Let them bleed! I use assault, hunter and shooter. Use aussault to find all raiders by walking near the fence where Raiders won't get him. Give'em one shot from the others and wait for the first round to spawn. Overlook from the assault might kill one or another meanwhile. Get rid of the walkers, Open first gate, kill whats inside still alive and get the goodies. According to how fast it is working out, kill the rest of the raiders or wait till second spawn. By then raiders should be dead behind the second gate.
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    For Raiders Hideout, I use 2 hunters and 1 shooter.. right from the start I move them all the way to the right to see the top corner guy, then once he is dead from overwatch, I move to the other side. I basically move to all 4 corners and kill them all before opening the gates. I no longer get close to the gates to avoid getting hit.

zoson
  • ghostedghosted Member Posts: 11
    Yep. massive exploit on that level. Just ask Conquer.
  • GraywolfGraywolf Member Posts: 44
    Loewe1968 said:

This is a picture of another player. A step to see 2 human opponents. I make 3 steps to see none. Next round, again 3 steps to see none. This goes up to 4 or 5 rounds!?!

These pictures are from my mission. I wish I knew how to do a video. I'll work on that... I'm going to try some different strategies, but It's really not that hard to find all the humans, though I've stepped right on a few. They hide well, as you would expect a human to do. Just take it slow, and dont zurg. This isnt The Walking Candy Crush, any more!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Graywolf if you're on iOS 8 you can use 5kplayer as an airplay receiver to record your phone screen to your PC. Apple broke it for iOS 9 though.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    There were a few times when I played the raider missons that I was prevented from shooting through the fence after a few turns and was forced to open the gate. Anyone else experience that?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
This discussion has been closed.