Huntsman on the Prowl

Watch the prowl of the huntsman.

HuttSlayer23MrLuckybladgierimacharlieJadenShadowWalkervshield50BWilsUrbanjesusrustynail

Comments

  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 550
    I like the no red lines when you move, that's gonna be useful on occasions. That particular mission is bruisers only for me though.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,717
    Nice! That really looks useful. Looking forward to have him!
    imacharlie
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 12
    @avelardez nice man, trying mine out today. Fun playing GW with you
    avelardez
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 87
    Will there ever be a call for huntsman Daryl? Or is he unique to GW like Aaron used to be for distance?
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 85
    thx for the video. cant wait to get him
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > Will there ever be a call for huntsman Daryl? Or is he unique to GW like Aaron used to be for distance?

    Unfortunately he is like Aaron when he first came out. Exclusive GW only. However, I’m sure he will be given a radio call later for those who did not obtain in GW.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,449
    I'm all for a cool video, but... You failed the mission :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ShadowWalkerNerfZone187JackBauer
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,449
    I know, my comment was a little tongue in cheek. Much respect. I managed to hit RSL40 this week and I know how much of a shit storm the room was... :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    avelardez
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 87
    > @avelardez said:
    > > @Urbanjesus said:
    > > Will there ever be a call for huntsman Daryl? Or is he unique to GW like Aaron used to be for distance?
    >
    > Unfortunately he is like Aaron when he first came out. Exclusive GW only. However, I’m sure he will be given a radio call later for those who did not obtain in GW.
    >

    Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your insight even if I'm disappointed. I'm a max level player who absolutely could have unlocked him but I'm irrationally attached to guild that's below my level so maybe it's time to switch up.
    TCBRITO
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > > @avelardez said:
    > > > @Urbanjesus said:
    > > > Will there ever be a call for huntsman Daryl? Or is he unique to GW like Aaron used to be for distance?
    > >
    > > Unfortunately he is like Aaron when he first came out. Exclusive GW only. However, I’m sure he will be given a radio call later for those who did not obtain in GW.
    > >
    >
    > Thanks for the answer! I appreciate your insight even if I'm disappointed. I'm a max level player who absolutely could have unlocked him but I'm irrationally attached to guild that's below my level so maybe it's time to switch up.

    I have set up a Guild War Guild your free to join and play with. It’s called TeamGW look for it.
    imacharlie
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 87
    How many guild wars rewards points are neccesary to fully unlock hunstman Daryl?
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,408
    @Urbanjesus
    Think if a guild makes it to the 120000 mark you can unlock him, then a 475000 will be enough tokens for legendary

    bladgierTCBRITOJadenromeo
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > How many guild wars rewards points are neccesary to fully unlock hunstman Daryl?
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 87
    @SPC_TORRES @avelardez

    I was asking like personal rewards points. Once they're unlocked how much does it cost to buy enough tokens? Because I can't see the cost until it's unlocked
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,408
    @Urbanjesus
    Here is the first set, as far as we have gotten


    imacharlie
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 284
    @Urbanjesus you can purchase 7 times the offer of 40 tokens and 5 times the offer of 70 tokens
    Cost are 300 and 400 VP respectively
    630 tokens total you need only 500 to unlock him
    avelardez
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > @SPC_TORRES @avelardez
    >
    > I was asking like personal rewards points. Once they're unlocked how much does it cost to buy enough tokens? Because I can't see the cost until it's unlocked

    Sorry can’t remember but the total token value is 500 to unlock him at the tier I’m at.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @mimica said:
    > @Urbanjesus you can purchase 7 times the offer of 40 tokens and 5 times the offer of 70 tokens
    > Cost are 300 and 400 VP respectively
    > 630 tokens total you need only 500 to unlock him

    Thanks for the number. You happen to know what is the master tier price and amount you can purchase? It’s 70 [email protected]?
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 284
    > @avelardez said:

    > Thanks for the number. You happen to know what is the master tier price and amount you can purchase? It’s 70 [email protected]?

    I don't know, maybe the same price with the chance of purchasing more than 5 offers, if the price rises I don't think will be more than 100 VP
Sign In or Register to comment.