Last winter tokens?

So when are we able to get the last winter tokens? How many can we collect?
Its 20.00 UTC. So we will tommorow on tuesday get 40 tokens from daily quests, 40 from trade goods shop, and 60 from distance.
My question is, will we get winter tokens from on wednesday?

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    Pretty sure quests and distance on Tuesday is the last day to get them. Wednesday should be no tokens.
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    Psychwolf is correct!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,683
    2x 40 from daily quests and 2x from the hard distance 2x60.

Current max tokens with no purchase is 2800 which means there's 200 left to collect.
    BuckzzWahooDawgKaz
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 243
    @Kaz

Do we have a week to claim the prizes after the winter tokens event ends or do they have to be claimed right before it's over?
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Member of Army of Slayers
    Kaz
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,034
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESanniesprinklesKaz
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 243
    @Dodkong

I knew it was here somewhere but couldn't find it & needed to make sure. Thank you very much. 🤗
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Member of Army of Slayers
    Dodkong
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 138
    Dang I'm 20 tokens short. Unless there's some in TG one more time before reset then I'm SOL.
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 19
    I’ll get another trade goods refresh just before the deadline. It’s usually when I get the winter tokens. I need 30 for the assault rifle.
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 19
    Wtf, no more tokens in the trade shop! Why not?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @reveen

One lot of Winter Tokens per day, so if you claimed your tokens after 13::00 UTC yesterday then that's it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain