The Distance kill all walkers bug?

potatopotato Member Posts: 14
https://imgur.com/a/GXmAkVg
In one of the early the distance mission (third or fourth), the mission objective is to kill all walkers, but there is a spawn timer at the bottom, only killing all zombies before new ones spawn can complete the mission, but the new zombies still spawn when timer reached zero. Shouldn't this mission be no new zombies? or this is a new objective like "kill all zombies before new one spawns

@Kaz not sure if tagging is a good way to get the developer's attention or just making you busier, but here's a list of bug I discovered earlier https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/37686/the-distance-bug-report, thanks in advance

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    I had the same problem this mission. Had to sacrifice someone and restart.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It's not a bug.

You must get atleast one survivor in the green end zone when all walkers are killed before next spawn begins.

Try using Assults if you have trouble.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    potato
  • potatopotato Member Posts: 14
    edited January 1
    TJS said:

It's not a bug.

You must get atleast one survivor in the green end zone when all walkers are killed before next spawn begins.

Try using Assults if you have trouble.

Thanks @TJS , in that case the objective description is quite misleading as most of the other kill all zombie mission is really just kill all zombies on the screen
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You'll only find this situation in the distance.

If there's a spawn counter then it works the way I described.

I think everyone has had a little trouble with this map at some stage. Atleast now you know.

Goodluck with the rest of your The Distance missions! Hope you get to the end.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • potatopotato Member Posts: 14
    hope to complete the distance twice! just 40 token short after first run to the winter rifle lol