Choose your scout!

onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
edited January 4 in Strategy Discussion
I have seen varying opinions on scouts it seems. Would you invest in any of these scouts to see the next trait? Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68

    ...
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Matt + Lucky = Unicorn
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SPC_TORRESTHCrossATLAS-Z
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 61
    Strong is not bad either, so Greg + Iron Skin would be a keeper, too.
    ATLAS-Z
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,331
    Agree, Matt has big potential, Greg too. I would take a chance on both. Matt is more suited to a versatile build (Damage/DR) whilst Greg would be pure damage.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    tabernacBWils
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,637
    I choose Gregizard!

    With dodge that's my poke.... I mean unicorn :smiley:
    tabernac
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    Greg with dodge would be my favourite.
    tabernac
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    Greg is your top killers as he stands. He will take you high with Survivalist Rick or RGG and a Bruiser. Iron Skin would be great. Look at it like this. High levels your scout badged up with 3/3 damage/critical damage and you should be alone out there using swift strike, lethal and TR.
    onesoulBWils
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,310
    Greg all the way. He's got the damage trifecta (Strong, ruthless, PS) plus lucky. Those are the essential 4 traits. Iron skin, dodge, or even vigilant would be an awesome 5th trait.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    tabernac
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    edited January 5
    Thank you everyone for your advice!

    I will see what greg and matt roll for their 5th's. I tried greg first, got retaliate, not sure if that is really any good. I guess I am shooting for not being touched with greg so its kind of useless? I will still invest in him though. I will check matt and update here once I save enough to check.
    THCrossbigbeanoRenopwns
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,331
    edited January 5
    It is a little but if you're badging for damage most traits would have been useless. 15% from iron skin wouldn't have made much difference or dodge, neither would save you from struggle at high level.

    Try to find an armour with gold hazard suit. I've seen Rick take hits from level 36/37 walkers and not struggle when that triggers and he's no DR.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    @WellyLuga

    Thanks! I will hope to get one as I hit the later levels. I will keep in mind that he will be a glass cannon
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    > @onesoul said:
    > Thank you everyone for your advice!
    >
    > I will see what greg and matt roll for their 5th's. I tried greg first, got retaliate, not sure if that is really any good. I guess I am shooting for not being touched with greg so its kind of useless? I will still invest in him though. I will check matt and update here once I save enough to check.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    It’s nice to stack traits with armors. Your scout is like SR so without Iron skin and having an armor with that trait does reduce the trigger of it activating. My Rick does dodge at time in high levels, 40+, but not always that’s why you needs an armor that has gold wrestler to reduce the health of s walker each turn and by the last one you have to free him to survive. I set up as a pawn to hit with a charge then allow a struggle an duse another scout, Bruiser, charged shooter or assault to break free. Attached are my selections of armors for you to review to equip as my SR is in the same situation. The others are ones I would also equip if needed to. The gear he has on has worked for me so I keep using it. Need a good gold hazard suit for fire mission. I got him that one with the gold stun and ruthless with silver wrestler for tank missions.
    onesoul
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    > @onesoul said:
    > I have seen varying opinions on scouts it seems. Would you invest in any of these scouts to see the next trait? Thanks in advance!
    >
    >
    >
    >

    Why I like two bruisers. Same missions but different outcomes.

    imacharlieADPaqBWilsGrady
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    > @avelardez said:
    > > @onesoul said:
    > > Thank you everyone for your advice!
    > >
    > > I will see what greg and matt roll for their 5th's. I tried greg first, got retaliate, not sure if that is really any good. I guess I am shooting for not being touched with greg so its kind of useless? I will still invest in him though. I will check matt and update here once I save enough to check.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > It’s nice to stack traits with armors. Your scout is like SR so without Iron skin and having an armor with that trait does reduce the trigger of it activating. My Rick does dodge at time in high levels, 40+, but not always that’s why you needs an armor that has gold wrestler to reduce the health of s walker each turn and by the last one you have to free him to survive. I set up as a pawn to hit with a charge then allow a struggle an duse another scout, Bruiser, charged shooter or assault to break free. Attached are my selections of armors for you to review to equip as my SR is in the same situation. The others are ones I would also equip if needed to. The gear he has on has worked for me so I keep using it. Need a good gold hazard suit for fire mission. I got him that one with the gold stun and ruthless with silver wrestler for tank missions.

    Thank you! Lots of good info. I didnt know that kind of strat was needed with the gold wrestler. I will be looking for gear with it. Thanks again!
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    > @avelardez said:
    > > @onesoul said:
    > > I have seen varying opinions on scouts it seems. Would you invest in any of these scouts to see the next trait? Thanks in advance!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Why I like two bruisers. Same missions but different outcomes.
    >
    >

    Thanks for the vid, i like bruisers myself. I will try that line up in a few missions once i get SR.
  • gallagher97zgallagher97z Member Posts: 4
    My new outpost guy... ignore gear
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    edited January 16
    Update: matt rolled vigilant wah wah

    Still viable?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,832
    Not ideal but still okay.

    Would not necessarily invest more tokens but you can use him until you find something better.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

    Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 68
    > @Jaden said:
    > Not ideal but still okay.
    >
    > Would not necessarily invest more tokens but you can use him until you find something better.

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.