Making radio calls but not receiving survivor tokens.

repeterepete Member Posts: 5
I've made 40 radio hero call. I received my hero tokens but it did not credit me for the other regular survivor tokens in spins. I was supposed to receive all 3.
anthony172

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 1,556
    The Hero-Fest Grimes Family Call today did not state players would get to keep all 3.

If calls do not specifically state you will get all 3, then you will only get to select 1 of the 3. :)
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TJS
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 576
    I didn't really pay attention to the call today, but I would have also assumed that you got to keep 3 and do re-rolls etc. since it was a 40 radio call. Basically you're spending 40 radios, and the odds are in favor of you getting 32 Daryl tokens?

Seems like a brutally bad call unless I'm missing something. Maybe that's why the call wasn't given any press in the "News" area...
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,306
    Hmmm. That seems odd to me. The 40 calls have always had rerolls.

Something seems wrong to me. Why on earth would you use 40 radios for essentially a 25 Call?

I suggest you contact support from within game @repete

I believe something is either wrong with the call or something went wrong in your case. I didn't make any calls today so I don't know exactly what happened but the 40 call has always had rerolls with the ability to keep all 3 cards.

(Unless tokens are tripled or something which I don't think was the case today)

Contact Support.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    tabernac
    Carly said:

The Hero-Fest Grimes Family Call today did not state players would get to keep all 3.

If calls do not specifically state you will get all 3, then you will only get to select 1 of the 3. :)

I don't like to disagree but I don't want players to accept less than what they are entitled to.

The 40 Calls have always had rerolls (some ×3, some ×4) with the ability to keep all three cards.
    Like I said above, why on earth would you use 40 radios for essentially a 25 Call?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 1,556
    @TJS

Haha, why apologize? No need to as disagrees doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm a big girl. :smile:

I always thought it would state if got to keep all or not. I stand corrected. :smile:
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TJS
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,054
    Could the extra radio cost, have anything to with the 14% chance?
    I do not recall seeing that before

edited January 5
    @SPC_TORRES

No. All 40 call have been and are 14% chance.

* 14% chance on featured heroes
    * and more recently, guaranteed hero tokens on 1st spin
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SPC_TORRES
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,212
    Just tested the call. It’s a 40 radio call with 2 rerolls and you get to keep 3.

As @TJS mentioned please contact support @repete . Support can figure out what happened.
    TJSSPC_TORREStabernac