Heros visible in calls

UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 27
Hey all, I'm a high level player who has just started an alt account and not all of heros are appearing in my radio calls. For example, today's 25 call doesn't allow me to win Dwight or Tara tokens and I have unlocked both Hunter and shooter tokens.

Why is this? Can it be fixed? Feels like my radios are useless without the ability to unlock new heroes.

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,301
    @Urbanjesus are you unable to make the calls or something else?
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 27
    edited January 6
    @zbot I am able to make the calls but with restrictions on the available heros. If I try to make a 25 garunteed hero call for example the only visible heros are Rick, Michonne, ezekiel, Maggie, Daryl, Glenn, and Rufus. I haven't yet unlocked the warrior or assault classes so I don't know why I see Zeke Michonne and Rufus are available but heros like Dwight, Tara, or Sasha arent.

It just seems random which heros I can unlock through calls which is not the case at all on my main account where every hero is available from a 25 or 15 radio call (exluding the new alternative rick, Daryl, Glenn and Morgan)
    Are you clicking on the “i” on the radio calls to see what heroes are available?

If so can you post screenshots?
    Thanks for your patience as I tried to explain
    @Urbanjesus you need to unlock all classes to have access to the rest of the heroes, once your alt unlocks the assault class you should be all good!
    @zbot Im just confused because I've unlocked Hunter and shooter classes but Dwight Sasha Tara Carl and Merle still aren't visible. Do I have to unlock assault to get Dwight tokens? Seems random