Guild wars adjustments and updates for the next war (January 12).

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 558
    So disappointing and exhausting. GW has high hopes. I have to agree some burn through 40 at one time. I understand strategy, splitting it up between the team etc.. But I look less forward to GW week each week due to what has to be done to even compete. I play the challenge. I play GW also take into the account the planning because my team is from all across the world. Then hey the distance pops up. Hey let's play GW "Me" I got 5 gas 😲 I'll play the next one after I play the distance. Yi Yi Yi I'm not complaining.. No not me. Mr happy go lucky.. Alrighty rant over. Js the gas game suuuux =)
    romeoWiseoldgamerMrLuckytrumpton
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    I just wished the issue of finding enemies but not given option to fight them had been fixed. Myself and another guild member both suffer this issue.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    trumpton
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,497
    @ATLAS-Z
    Yes. Your right. Not sure why I thought 30. My bad
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ATLAS-Zromeo
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,453
    @Firekid I got 30 Gas from GS last War?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,057
    General pain is talking about resetting both Tuesday and Saturday distance though.
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 209
    > @Dodkong said:
    > My outlook is just because I have 6 keys at my disposal, that doesn't mean I *have* to participate in 6 battles. I'll play when I have earned enough GW gas, but I'm not buying GW gas willy nilly just to play a battle or two more.

Good idea but that will harm guild points. No other solutions yet though.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,057
    edited January 9
    @General_Pain did you buy any gas from the guild war shop in the first war? I assume not as that would be the 10 for the season, 10 for war 1 and 10 for war 2.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    > @amandaclark1989 said:
    > I personally think that you should make the guild wars for any guild no matter the amount of people in the guild. Like for instance in my guild there is only me and one other person and we have tried just about everything to get other people to join our guild but so far no one wants to join us so please consider changing it from six or seven members and putting it down to two members please please please.

Search us out. We have two guilds doing this for players like you. Hope to see you Saturday.
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 34
    Why didnt you drop the max as well, now the guilds that have trouble getting 6 will have to battle 10 at times, ensuring a loss, unless the larger team has no expensive gas. The team size should be six to seven players, not six to ten.
    TJSbigbeanoRenopwnsTCBRITOI_Am_PsychoPicBill_ZRT
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,497
    xiaofei66 said:

Why didnt you drop the max as well, now the guilds that have trouble getting 6 will have to battle 10 at times, ensuring a loss, unless the larger team has no expensive gas. The team size should be six to seven players, not six to ten.

I'm fine with the minimum being reduced and I'm sure many players are happy about that but don't start complaining & try to reduce the maximum.

I thought the whole point of players asking for the minimum to be reduced was so they have a better chance to play GW? If players start complaining it's now not fair maybe it's not a good idea.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMAWellyLugaATLAS-ZTCBRITO
  • MabelMabel Member Posts: 1
    Having survivors at level 20 doesn't allow for very long in the guild wars, so I can't do much to help my guild. :-( can't hardly get through one battle against the level 25ers. If the levels start lower earlier in the day, that's useless to us who have day jobs and can only play in the evening or night.
    Renopwns
  • RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 32
    Firekid said:

@General_Pain you can get 10 GW gas from guild shop each war and an extra 10 once per season. @Raekon I'm all for supporting the business and so spend on something things as enjoy the game. But the guild war gas economy is out of whack with the rest of the game.

You are right about that. I'm not spending everytime either cause I just can't and partially don't want to either (there are other things in life we need money for aswell after all). The GW Gas Needs some tweaking to Balance things out more for sure.
    I just mentioned it for the People like @goldenboy that obviously think that the devs created the game extra for him to have fun and that their Company doesn't need money to exist. :wink:
    Firekid
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,733

Clearly we need to be careful what we ask for. Hopefully all issues will be addressed and the full glory of Guild Wars will remain as close to the dev’s original vision.
    avelardezSCBMA
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,927

Those all being said, if I know RL commitments are going to keep me from joining our Guild's War, it would be cool to have an option to allow another Guild Mate to use my fuel, or at least a part of it.
    If you can't use your gas in a current guild war, I believe it carries over to the next one, at least until the end of the season.
    SCBMAI_Am_Psychoromeo
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,042
    GW gas accumulation never resets, even season to season.
    TJSromeo
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 180
    edited January 10
    @Kaz
    I was wondering how hard it would be to develop an auto match that could find another guild with the same number of players (or close to it)? I'm sure there were many other guilds sitting just like us with four mates waiting ...
    TransmuteJunromeobigbeano
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited January 10
    MrLucky said:

@Kaz

I was wondering how hard it would be to develop an auto match that could find another guild with the same number of players (or close to it)? I'm sure there were many other guilds sitting just like us with four mates waiting ...

What happens if a team of 6 is matched with another team of 6, and the 2nd team intentionally waits until after the start before entering anither 4 players. That would be one of the first strategies guilds would use.

Also, it probably isn't that easy to do. It would increase server load at that time, with extra search conditions for hundreds of guilds at the same time.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 180
    @I_Am_Psycho
    I was thinking that when the war started, the players that joined would be locked in and matched. Keep in mind my guild has yet to get a war off the ground, so I am in no way an authority on this subject.
    😕
  • PicPic Member Posts: 558
    We fight a special kind of walker, so the health should be just like the distance. It shldnt carry over
    Renopwnshuskersoxfananthony172
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @MrLucky
    Once a battle starts. Players can join in later, up to a maximim of 10.

If you havent had a single battle ftom BOTH wars, I recommend tackling that internally with the guild. Find out who doesn't care about GW. Find out who just wants to play to get minimum star requirement. Find out who says nothing at all. Be ruthless with the banish button, don't give people a week to find their feet - monitor their activity closely.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    ATLAS-ZMrLuckyRenopwns
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,945
    DAS BOOT LIVES!!!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    MrLuckyromeo