Lack of GW gas cmon man

MetalMetal Member Posts: 387
Each battle sometimes takes 30 gas, 6 battles in 2 day 180, Distance giving a crappy 10 so twice is 20. Then you charge REDICULOUS price in shop, cmon get reasonable with us here...
FirekidKyrusDrhooeuchidJackBauercrambert_necThanosOfTitanberg280BuckzzDanski_46Jadenaafr99I_Am_PsychosbfWellyLugaTCBRITOBWilsavelardezromeoCaptainslayermsapaevMrLuckyanthony172NezoTweetyBirdYogieCpsychwolfSpyxbamfxKilldozer187_SgtSalamixiaofei66xyf80TRUFAtwdnmlTheKing

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

Even though you spelt ridiculous wrong I will agree with you 😉

Well, they are red cans though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    MrLuckyxbamfx
  • coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 6
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @coocoology
    don't think that poll quite works for this. Maybe of it gave otherl choices to vote on, for how to fix the low GW gas issue, I would feel able to vote.

GW gas needs fixing, but Distance still needs to be played for the 10 GW gas on offer, as well as tokens, weapons armour, components. And to get to 1k stars, I might need to slip in a few Challenge rounds during the war if I've been busy in the week. Wouldn't be able to if the same gas tank was emptied out.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    romeo
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,065
    every little bit helps!

xbamfxSCBMADLH
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 139
    The rewards of Guild Shop are AMAZING. We can get Survivalist Daryl tokens, Legendary fragments, etc.
    I may be wrong, but I think NG keeps the gas expensive because the rewards are pretty worth it.
    If the option is to make more gas available and decrease the rewards then, please, keep it the way it is now!
    I_Am_PsychoDanski_46Drhoobigbeanoxyf80
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,278
    Yeah the rewards are good but I don't think they're worth it for what GW gas is priced at. Daryl tokens are the most intriguing, but you're probably better off buying bundles that contain the rest of the rewards based on the insane $$ or gold prices they are asking for GW gas.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Danski_46I_Am_PsychoSgtSalami
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 876
    NG are clearly waiting to see exactly what rewards people get to with the amount of gas on offer because I can't see our guild getting to the chainsaw, I think we will be lucky to get the legendary fragments, and we are 32 on the global leaderboard. So basically yeah, buy loads of gas and get a chainsaw or wait till GW is over and just buy the chainsaw. sound familiar anyone *cough*winter hockey stick*cough*.
    I don't even think we need that much more gas even. 40 a battle is too much and yes you probably should have to pay a little bit for that but 17 is far to low 25-30 per key I think would be a better amount.
    TCBRITOI_Am_Psycho
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,369

Nuff' said
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESBWilsxbamfx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 403
    The silence from NG about gw gas cost is deafening, no players want to pay that much. Every price is ten times too high. 100 gold for 20 gas is enough.
    TCBRITO
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 648
    I will not be playing next guild wars unless something drastic is done about gas economy. Entire guild agree and approx 5-6 sub guilds.
    romeoDanski_46TCBRITOBWils
  • YogieCYogieC Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    My Guild totally agrees, we need other ways to fight for and/or win gas for the Guild Wars! I could fight a heck of a lot more if only had more gas! Some can't afford to keep buying or even buy the gas, are they not getting cheated in a way out of the fun of the game and getting to fight in the Wars?
    romeoxbamfxTCBRITOBWils