RGG Trait and lucky

FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
@Kaz we've got some new people in our guild family and they were questioning what traits were affected by luck. I found the old thread ( https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32671/list-of-traits-affected-by-luck/p1) where this was explained and shared so that's fine. 2 things though.
Weren't you going to put that info into the in game FAQ?
2nd does lucky affect the chance of gaining charge points with RGG trait?
Danski_46anniesprinklestabernac

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 702
    In the last challenge when I used Glenn in lead my lucky assault was fully charged fairly often.
    anniesprinklesBill_ZRT
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,389
    Firekid said:

2nd does lucky affect the chance of gaining charge points with RGG trait?

I'm not speaking on behalf of NG, but I seem to recall that question being asked to @Shteevie either during or after the beta test and him responding that luck did affect it, but that it was the luck on each of your survivors that affected their chance, not any luck that would be on RGG. I've tagged @Shteevie so he can either confirm or tell me that my memory has betrayed me again.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Thanks bill. It reads as if it should affect it but you never know!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    I'm sure I read somewhere that any trait which said the words 'has a xx chance' was affected by lucky. I'd be very surprised if Glenn's wasn't.
    Danski_46
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    It shout be related to luck exactly the same like Sashas trait.
    Firekid
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    bladgier said:

It shout be related to luck exactly the same like Sashas trait.

This!

The FAQ was actually there at that time, but I guess it was removed for maybe being outdated? Don't know, but I will find out! :smiley:
    FirekidSPC_TORRESDanski_46BWils
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 220
    edited January 10
    Is there any Info about the % of the trait @Kaz ?

Solved - I just needed to read. Sorry
    DoomSquad Family

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,208
    I wasn't aware of this! Will luck on equipped gear also increase the chance?
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,084
    If it behaves like Sasha's trait then lucky on survivor and weapon will impact total % chance.
    tabernacpsychwolfDanski_46SPC_TORRES