Jerry's leader trait

How does Jerry's leader trait work?
I mean does it work like a DR badge and Iron Skin or it halves any damage regardless of survivor's DR?

For example, my bruiser has 80% DR. He takes a 1000hp hit. If Jerry's trait triggers, does he take a 500hp hit instead?

Best Answers

Answers

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,329
    edited January 11
    I once asked the same question. Here is the thread and you can read the answers there :smile:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/282462#Comment_282462
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    msapaev
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 429
    edited January 11
    Thanks @WellyLuga, I've missed this thread.
    I noticed that no one from NG came there :) Hope @Kaz can draw a line under this discussion :)
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 429
    Actually, I have the same suggestion — 80% DR is the max and nothing will happen when Jerry's trait is triggered. But hopes die last :)
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,329
    Yeah I think it will be similar to Negan's trait. They would both be excellent in a pre-badge era but alas, they have become as useless as the hero themselves :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    msapaevromeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 97
    I never realized this, no wonder everyone says bad things about Jerry. Hopefully his trait, and defensive stance will be reworked since badges make them practically useless.

Here's an idea for Bodyguard: If Jerry is adjacent to another survivor attacks against Jerry have a XX% chance of being a body shot. As a leader, survivors adjacent to Jerry also get XX% chance of getting a body shot when attacked.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 131
    Doesn't Jerry have to be standing right next to the other character anyway? That makes him useless to me right there. What are you going to do, move players in tandem all over the map?