Bruiser trait?

So I took a chance on a low star bruiser and everything looked good and then I got ruthless, what do you think?

SPC_TORRES

Comments

• youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    I'd scrap her :/
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,742
    A tactical weapon would make up for no iron skin too. Or well maybe silver to put a bit of a dent in it anyway :smile:
    ShadowWalkermack22
  • DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
    Isnt she perfect a a "offensive bruiser" type? for that new weapon-Zweihander we are waiting for?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    edited January 11
    A bruiser sword is coming out right? Ruthless might be good for that weapon. Besides like everyone else is saying armor, badges, and tactical can get you to 80% DR.

@rchap
    So that's what legendary DR badges look like. :o
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 81
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > A bruiser sword is coming out right? Ruthless might be good for that weapon. Besides like everyone else is saying armor, badges, and tactical can get you to 80% DR.
    >
    > @rchap
    > So that's what legendary DR badges look like. :o

Well, as one of my top survivors, she has some of my better badges. As you can guess, she works well with an all bruiser squad, which I use at level 36+ in the challenge.😁
    ShadowWalkermack22
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    She doesn’t have a single bad trait. Do NOT scrap her. Yes iron skin would be preferred but any bruiser with punish and retaliate AND luck is worth your time and investment. Giving her a charging weapon might be a good idea as she could get three good hits in and more likely to kill. Ruthless will come in handy if her charge attack is almost always ready to go.
    Pic