Bruiser traits any good?

Should I keep or scrap?
Greens are Super & Green Horns (Dazzler)
SCBMAShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESJadenJenngTJSMichonor23romeoAndreaBWils

Comments

• DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
    She may be perfect, jealous now...;)
    JenngGovernator
  • BiggsDarkLighterBiggsDarkLighter Member Posts: 43
    From my second account any good?
    romeo
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 81
    Borderline. You must hope for Retaliate as 5th trait, but even then you would be better with Luck instead of Ruthless. Depends on your style and strategy. For my melee, Luck is a must have, because of Michonne and RGG's leader traits, which I use alot.
    GovernatorHuttSlayer23BiggsDarkLighter
  • BiggsDarkLighterBiggsDarkLighter Member Posts: 43
    Just got Unibabes final trait - Strong

What do you think continue to invest?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    The goal for most folks and their Bruisers is to get their DR to the 80% max. If I had a wealth of DR badges at my disposal and I could get her to 80% with a little help from Iron Skin on her armor, I'd probably go for it. Unfortunately in my case quality DR badges have been very hard to come by. My primary Bruiser has all of my best DR badges equipped and Iron Skin as a survivor trait and I still need armor with silver Iron Skin to get him to 80% DR.
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 81
    > @BiggsDarkLighter said:
    > Just got Unibabes final trait - Strong
    >
    > What do you think continue to invest?

I would pass on any Bruiser without Punish and Retaliate based on my style of play. I would hold off until you get a bruiser with both of those traits.
    xbamfxBiggsDarkLighter
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    As a primary bruiser I would say no, you want retaliate and punish most definitely. It gives more chance for stun and crowd control imo. That’s where you put most of your tokens. Hope you find one soon. I don’t have a unicorn either but do have some punish/ retaliate/ iron skin toons with a mix of strong and ruthless. They get the job done.
    BiggsDarkLighter