Badge advice for my second account

I have started a new account and would like to know the best strategy once I unlock level 12? I never really understood the most efficient use of badges until recently...

Should I hoard them all and wait for epics or legendary

or

craft away and see if I get lucky?
Green Machine & Green Horns

Comments

• BiggsDarkLighterBiggsDarkLighter Member Posts: 32
    Because I never understood the best survivors badges and weapons and have wasted a lot of tokens time and effort on some useless double pink survivors
    Green Machine & Green Horns
    Pic
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,329
    edited January 17

Because I never understood the best survivors badges and weapons and have wasted a lot of tokens time and effort on some useless double pink survivors

To be honest it's never too late to just start over with new survivors on your main account. Especially if you're a maxed player, the time it takes to get there and also to accumulate badges far outweighs the time it takes to find better traited survivors and get them up to 7*. I stopped investing in my 8* original survivors ( none had ruthless, bruiser didn't have retaliate or punish) and started saving tokens whilst on the look out for new ones, eventually I found some worth investing in and now they're up to 8* too. I started an alt too but I was never going to go through the tomato grind again and in the time it took me to get my alt up to level 20 survivors I had better survivors on the main.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ATLAS-Zbigbeano
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 784
    I agree with @WellyLuga its way to much time invested in the grind to reach max RSL. I too still have some OG characters however I have been able to find new survivors with “ideal” traits that I like. I’m almost ready to scrap all pre ruthless OGs and I normally wait to my new survivors are right before the level my OG is currently on.

I also play it safe too though because I like to have a nice team for the distance also, so what I’ve done is keep my OG and once I know have 2 new survivors built up with ideal trait then I’ll scrap the OG to boost up my new “god rolls” idk second acct grind would be too much for me lol.
    Gradyromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,329
    Yeah, starting an alt nearly led me to quit the game. I started to get fed up and tired of playing, I mean we play the same 6 maps 25-30 times a week, sometimes more, imagine doing that on two accounts :lol:. I abandoned the alt and almost immediately started enjoying the game again.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    xbamfx