Cool it

2»

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396

Ah! Consistency! @Troublemaker

@TransmuteJun I’ll accept vague and borderline non coherent words also. Lol

To be clear I’m not asking for blueprints of battle plans....... just other options of discussions besides price comparisons , gas shortages , boycotting and how much it sucks.

SPC_TORRES
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,252
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > I'm nervous about discussing strategy on the forums, because we have all seen cases where when we get too much out of the game, or find loopholes, that NG changes things around and makes them worse. I myself am personally responsible for one of these instances, much to my shame. So I would encourage anyone who wants to share good strategies/loopholes to NOT do so in a place where NG can read.

You know too. Lol
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 250
    I guess we shouldn’t share different viewpoints or ideas for improving the game. Point taken.
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    crambert_necJenngromeo

Basically verbatim. 🙄
    SCBMAromeoSPC_TORRES
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    edited January 2019
    Jenng said:

Ah! Consistency! @Troublemaker

@TransmuteJun I’ll accept vague and borderline non coherent words also. Lol

To be clear I’m not asking for blueprints of battle plans....... just other options of discussions besides price comparisons , gas shortages , boycotting and how much it sucks.

Despite all the negativity of guild wars, the one shining light to me is Daryl and his prowl trait. I'm super competitive by nature so often what works best overrides what is fun. I sometimes forget that this is a game and therefore should be fun. Whilst it works very well, using Sasha, Michonne, Glenn or Rick in lead every mission, every week can become a little stale so it's nice to have fun new options to experiment with. I'm unsure whether this will work at ultra high level but it works a treat now :smiley:

Hats off to the creative and inventive folks at NG who continue to come up with these OG heroes 2.0 @Kaz

romeofearofthedarkDanski_46
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 252
    I wouldn't worry about discussing too much here, thus alerting NG to player tactics.

I am confident that NG can look at player anamolies, like players that score significantly higher than others in the challenge, and uncover any questionable tactics or outright cheating.

They have access to everything we do in the game. You can't hide anything from them.

It's up to NG whether or not it's in their best interest to re-balance the game at any time, and the players will have to adjust with any re-balancing like they dinner in the past.
    romeo

My hope is that cooler heads will prevail and choices for premature pitchforking and torching will change.

The amount and quality of communication from NG is clear. They are working on balancing. I’m choosing to continue battling on in playing as it’s adjusted.

SCBMAtabernacSPC_TORRESI_Am_PsychoGovernatorxbamfx