Weekend Event: 1/18-1/21

MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
edited January 16 in Video Vault

Have a great weekend!!!! :blush:

Edit: It has been changed to edibles this weekend instead of cloth!
⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
psychwolfShadowWalkerTJSZetteKazbladgierSCBMAfearofthedarkJediMasterYodaSPC_TORRESHuttSlayer231Risbigtymerz05TCBRITOmsapaevGovernatorJenngimacharlie

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Seems odd to me that is cloth. The last full weekend component event was cloth.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    TJS said:

Seems odd to me that is cloth. The last full weekend component event was cloth.

Maybe there is a chance that @Kaz can tweak the order of that if it causes a problem for people.. I believe he’s been able to do that in the past! :)

I never pay attention because I usually don’t have much of anything to trade :grimace: lol
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    TJS
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @Kaz, I feel like going to edibles this time makes way more sense than doing cloth again so soon.
    captainjrlTJSSCBMASPC_TORRES
    edited January 16
    Your right @Kaz. Last was Chemical and before that Cloth.

If others agree I think it should be Edibles this weekend.

Followed by Metal, Cloth, Chemicals.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMAfearofthedarkSPC_TORRES
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @aaxt555 @TJS

So... start the rotation from Edibles? And then Edibles > Metal > Cloth > Chemical and repeat?

I do understand that it completely makes sense looking back at the previous events we had, but it's a rotation that players can't really rely on anything else other than their own memory (or the forum). For us, it really doesn't change anything, we just have to set up the event differently, I'm just worried if it could be confusing for some players. Maybe we can make it a broader discussion in "General No Man's Land Discussion"? What do you guys think?
    TJSSCBMAfearofthedarkSPC_TORRES
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I vote edibles too. :)
    TJSfearofthedarkSPC_TORRESJenng
    Yes @Kaz

Edibles (this weekend) > Metal > Cloth > Chemical & Repeat
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SPC_TORRES
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    > @Kaz said:
    > @aaxt555 @TJS
    >
    > So... start the rotation from Edibles? And then Edibles > Metal > Cloth > Chemical and repeat?
    >
    > I do understand that it completely makes sense looking back at the previous events we had, but it's a rotation that players can't really rely on anything else other than their own memory (or the forum). For us, it really doesn't change anything, we just have to set up the event differently, I'm just worried if it could be confusing for some players. Maybe we can make it a broader discussion in "General No Man's Land Discussion"? What do you guys think?

it would be nice if you add components to sesozon missions at the time of the event
  • bigtymerz05bigtymerz05 Member Posts: 44
    I was looking forward for 5 sec upgrades weapon and survivors. Anyways I’m always itching what the event will and waiting for you to post haha. Keep up the good work and thank you for always updating us.
    KazMystiqueGovernator
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 359
    edited January 17
    Hahahaha!
    Edibles.
    Sorry. I'm immature.
    JenngGovernatorbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,531
    I have the most metal, need to swap it
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]