Supply vs XP Conversion Rate

aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
Its just me or is it to expensive? 1M XP for 7.5M Supplies?
I'd go for a 1:4.
Maybe, really maybe, 1:5.
Danski_46DrUnpleasantAndrea

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 571
    2m for 8m would have been better.
    TCBRITOromeoaafr99
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    I wouldn't trade supplies for XP unless it's the only trade that's offered. I'd rather have the gas or a random shot at gear.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    youngbesyzaafr99TCBRITO
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    edited January 17
    It's a very poor conversion. 1m XP is what... one seventh of a lv25 gear upgrade?

Obviously it's better than nothing, but it does feel too high. 5m Tomatoes of 1m XP would feel like less of a rip-off. 5m tomatoes when you're not specifically farming them represents about a week of gameplay at least.

Who is negotiating this Supplies to XP trade anyway... Theresa May?
    Danski_46Andreaaafr99
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 86

It's a very poor conversion. 1m XP is what... one seventh of a lv25 gear upgrade?

Obviously it's better than nothing, but it does feel too high. 5m Tomatoes of 1m XP would feel like less of a rip-off. 5m tomatoes when you're not specifically farming them represents about a week of gameplay at least.

Who is negotiating this Supplies to XP trade anyway... Theresa May?

Obviously not. If she had there would not have been a tomato deal
    TJSFirekidRealClareBDrUnpleasant