Do you lose the items equipped to your survivor when they die permanently?

Hey I have a question I just bought the wolf carol bundle and I'm worried that the survivor I have carols blade equipped to may die on a deadly mission and i'll lose the weapon as well as the survivor but I've lost survivors before and I kept there gear but I'm not sure if it's like a chance type thing so wI'll i lose there stuff . Also if I was to lose carols blade would there be a way to find another one on missions or is buying the wold carol bundle the only way to get it?

Best Answers

Answers

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    BigOleTDs said:

no equipment stays

this
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    The powers that be have confirmed there is no chance of losing eqipment when survivors die or are retired.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 539
    He he, I must have had a bug or something, a few releases ago, where my scout was sporting a new weapon on a mission. I returned from the mission. When I went on another mission, that character had no weapon! I couldn't equip a weapon on that character till the next day. I presume they must have done something on my trouble ticket? Anyway my (Bangdang) or whatever it was called was gone, and my character had a lvl 1 knife in its possession.
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    Camel56 said:

He he, I must have had a bug or something, a few releases ago, where my scout was sporting a new weapon on a mission. I returned from the mission. When I went on another mission, that character had no weapon! I couldn't equip a weapon on that character till the next day. I presume they must have done something on my trouble ticket? Anyway my (Bangdang) or whatever it was called was gone, and my character had a lvl 1 knife in its possession.

Hi @Camel56 this is an entirely different topic than the original question about gear lost from death.
    I'm guessing your knife was a Ragtag, which was a buggy weapon NG tried to replace. See these posts:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/22742/#Comment_22742
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3691/answer-on-ragtag-from-customer-service
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 539
    I know it's not related to this post. But it was an experience I wanted to share. No biggie.
  • Bumped so newer players can see this question & answer.
This discussion has been closed.