Morgan's Tactical Staff

I'm thinking this would be a hot seller, Morgan's Staff with Gold Razor/Concussion and Silver Tactical. Not sure why I haven;t seen it yet. Bundled with 150 Bruiser Tokens, 800 Gold and 3500 Trade Goods for $12.99 USD.

@Kaz have the bundle guy PM me.
KazDanski_46psychwolfJadenSCBMAmack22JenngTCBRITOSPC_TORRESromeoGovernatortdiddymsapaevBuckzzhuskersoxfanjimmydawiseimacharlieaafr99mimica

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Tag me when this comes to fruition.

Soon?
    SCBMAromeo
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Thanks @Cronus

got it
    SCBMASPC_TORRESJenng
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,083
    > @Killdozer187_ said:
    > Tag me when this comes to fruition.
    >
    > Soon?
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 789
    Wow, what an irresistible price! Give bundle guy a pat on the back 👍 Rositas concussion rifle next please @Kaz 😀
    SPC_TORRES
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    I just spent money, too...

Upgrading shall soon commence...

( but... first, I have to go thru a “ purging, purification ritual “... shudder... )
    zeekdogSCBMAbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,874
    Great bundle! Wish I had the spare cash to get it. Saving my NG money till next council upgrade....
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 772
    Good stuff @Cronus let us know how you like it on the battlefield and new tactics that it opens up!
    Jenngmongo_nine_one_oneSPC_TORRES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,889
    It's yummy... Best weapon in the game overall
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Danski_46mongo_nine_one_one
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 772
    ATLAS-Z said:

It's yummy... Best weapon in the game overall

Seems like it could be an outstanding weapon choice for me on my RGG when he is in lead. I don't have him at 80% DR because my luck with DR badges hasn't been great. I'd take a small hit to the chances of his Leader trait kicking in using this staff vs. the one that has silver Lucky, but it seems like a good trade-off.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    I can tell you so far on Locker Room it's been very useful.
    SPC_TORRES
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    > @tabernac said:
    > It's yummy... Best weapon in the game overall
    >
    > Seems like it could be an outstanding weapon choice for me on my RGG when he is in lead. I don't have him at 80% DR because my luck with DR badges hasn't been great. I'd take a small hit to the chances of his Leader trait kicking in using this staff vs. the one that has silver Lucky, but it seems like a good trade-off.

I am in the same situation with not having good luck with DR badges, so I put it on RGG and it made a significant difference.. and definitely loving it on the open crates/locker room missions! :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    tabernac