Guild wars: call to action

NG will be removing the free-gas-for-spectating bug soon, and have said they have no immediate plans to adjust the incredibly high price they charge for gas. While we understand they are a business and need to make a profit, we believe the current price of red gas is too high and hinders fair play.

I have joined with other guilds and community members in supporting a boycott on purchasing red gas during the next gw season (not the war next week, but the upcoming season). I can’t tell you how to spend your own money, but encourage you to join with us in the spending freeze. We believe that the more people who speak out by closing their wallets, the larger the statement.

Money talks.
DTP leader
Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
bladgierFarmboyDanski_46andy75Kick_assFirekiddonald6283RINO4739ccmTCBRITOwhitek111romeoShawtStuffmarie1980BWilscrambert_necKyrusxMelxpositivejestersuzequeueTeenahGeePain WalkerHuttSlayer23JVC_TWDtdiddyzeekdogSPC_TORRESBuckzzCaptainslayerenigma12Killdozer187_WellyLugaChiefkeogabryelMrLuckyxbamfxLargebradleyharveymsapaevDEADITE_HUNTERADPaqxyf80ATLAS-ZsbfRealClareBTheCrabaafr99Renopwnsxiaofei66DonCoquiDwemerflyingcowking

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    @SCBMA I obviously disagree, but respect your position. Perhaps this will be nothing more than ruckus, but it’s better to use whatever voice I have to lobby for a change I believe would would be positive than to get into a virtual fist fight that does nothing to advance the game. I’m hoping to avoid a ruckus. But this is the forums, and it is best known for ruckus. And Stu. It is also known for Stu.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Danski_46BWilsSCBMAsuzequeue
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,616
    Does this include using gold in TG Shop?

I never bought the barrel of GW Gas and wont do it unless they increase it to 50 GW Gas for $10

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Picromeoxbamfxmimica