Guild Wars updates for the next war (Jan 26) and for the next season.

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    glengie said:

Help! It's not working! We are team from Hong Kong 香港正義聯盟

Fixed! Sorry about that and thank you for letting me know! :)
    glengie
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 475
    Sent Kaz
  • coralnotcarlcoralnotcarl Member Posts: 1
    @Kaz we're having the <1 minute battle starting snafu too. Guild name is Da Crew and screen name is Coral. Thanks in advance!
    Kaz
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    Do all of the items in the guild war shop resets each war? My 70 Survivor Daryl tokens it’s still showing only one left to purchase.
    TCBRITO
  • BikerPietBikerPiet Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Kaz! Sorted!
    Kaz
  • glengieglengie Member Posts: 4
    Thank you @ Kaz
    I appreciated it. ;)
    Kaz
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,352
    @midlo88 it's only the bronze tier 40 Daryl tokens which restock.
  • HugoBB91HugoBB91 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    @Kaz, it worked! Thanks very much!!
    Kaz
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 366

@Kaz still issue with red points. Gas is disappearing but points are not added.
  • FireDragonFireDragon Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2019
    No work, Helen play and Manza play, but:

@Kaz Edit: They played and why did they not earn points?
  • dmillsdmills Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Dirty White Boy is having issues with Guild Wars Also.
  • hillhill Member Posts: 4
    Will left over red gas go towards the next season once the current season ends?
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,250
    edited January 2019
    What’s the reason for resetting your reward points you have earned with the money purchased to get gas and play to save for tokens later on to zero? So all that hard work just gets lost? Why is that decision being made against players?
    TroublemakerFireDragonand98imacharlie
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,155
    @avelardez so you can’t save them and have no choice to play the following season, that’s the only thing I can think of.
  • Vulgar_UnicornVulgar_Unicorn Member Posts: 58
    For guilds that have a rough time getting enough players to join a war, can it be possible to kick members from the war list before it starts? Sometimes members sign up, but hours go by before the 6 minimum is reached. By the time the war starts, they are offline without plans to get online any time soon.

Example, you end up with 8 players on the list at the beginning of a war, but only 3 are available and active when the war begins. 5 more players(who were not signed up) log on during war. Can only 2 join? It would be great if all 5 could join to get to at least 8 active players instead of only 5 because 5 slots are taken up with players that aren't online.

If players were kicked from the list before the war started, they should be able to rejoin the active war anyway if they get online before the war ends and if the 10 maximum hasn't been reached.

Thanks ahead of time letting me know if wars should work this way already or if it can be considered going forward.
    Xboysglengie
  • BlinkerBlinker Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2019
    Help my game is crushed, reconecting 10 minutes now alredy...guild name Dwights Gang

Total crush...doesnt count points, always disconecting...

update, after that was it ok, so thank you I gues...
    I like the GW and the buggs are normal for the begining so I take it cool. Its everytime better with less buggs so go on like that!
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 168
    @Kaz Hi... the issue with not hitting walkers surrounding metal head is not fixed yet. It works with assaults but every time i shoot with a hunter through walkers standing in front of metalhead they dont get hitten... even if theyvstand 2 steps closer
    TCBRITOXboys
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Kasimir

Issue with Metal Heads should be fixed in next update. (Mentioned in OP in this thread)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Kaz
  • aizayaizay Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Guild name is meat is murder, were not able to join the war , stuck at <1minute
    Kaz
  • pinhead37pinhead37 Member Posts: 4
    Why do we only got 3 keys now i cant play guildwars annymore can we get more keys /or no keys so we can play more
    Regards pinhead37 (holandsglorie)
    Xboys
  • XboysXboys Member Posts: 2
    Can we reduce the number of players required to battle? We rarely seem to get enough and everyone is spread all over the world. So time zone issues cause us difficulty to get enough people. I’m still having issues with hunter and metal heads as well. It doesn’t even shoot the walkers in front of the metalhead walker
    Antony23ATLAS-Z
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 86
    Still issues with keys. I did a war yesterday & still only have 2 keys when I woke today. The players that played with me in the war now have 3. There’s an issue.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,662
    @Deadkiller When did you log in to the game yesterday? The key reset time is different for each player, it resets 20 hours after receiving the first set of GW keys.
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 86
    It was before midnight EST and play here begins at 7am
  • EnglishtladyEnglishtlady Member Posts: 1
    I don't think it fair that the level of the Walkers starts at level 20. I'm only level 19, which means basically I only get to play the first round.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 829

I don't think it fair that the level of the Walkers starts at level 20. I'm only level 19, which means basically I only get to play the first round.

I believe the walker strength is based on the average or the high of your guild not your single level
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

xbamfx
  • clentclent Member Posts: 14
    My game froze up while i was about to start a round in Junkyard...had to restart game to make it work...
  • TonyCTonyC Member Posts: 1
    @Kaz, please consider lowering the guild minimum for Guild Wars. Assassins Guild currently has 10 members scattered all over the world. Every war we get at least 4 or 5 to join which does us no good. Needless to say this whole season we've been in 3 to 4 battles. Can the minimum please be lowered to 2? It's VERY frustrating not being able to participate.
    JenngxbamfxAntony23TCBRITOATLAS-ZRenopwns
  • stonemanstoneman Member Posts: 8
    @Kaz really liked the Guild wars. My guild consistently 2nd in our local area found it really hard to catch up as we are from a few different time zones. Don’t know how this can be fixed. Fuel was definitely an issue but glad you guys are looking into it. I unfortunately spent 1000 gold to get 20 fuel. And we ran out of time for another war. Will my 17 fuel be lost? Ps I REALLY wanted that Chain saw :-( my guild fell well short. Maybe next time. Thanks for trying to add something fun to an already great game