Deja Vu: New Hero Angie

TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 144
Do you still remember the pregnant Assault Angie in the story mode? 3 years passed, the story was not updated. So I think out a way to recall our memory, a new hero-Angie.

Angie
Class: Assault
Leader trait: Lead Aura
While Angie is struggling, one of her teammates gets a charge point in each round. Angie's charged attack doesn't make threat and has 40-70% chance to reduce a threat. As a leader, all team members gain these bonuses.
Other traits: Marksman, Revenge, Ruthless, Iron Skin.
Unlock as Legendary (1000)
Troublemakeranthony172tabernac

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 204
    Not until story mission 15, but I'm on board.

It's a damned shame NG left that (their own, creative) story lie.
    anthony172BWilsAlexFiliUK
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 144
    @Artminius Calm down, someone is watching your words.
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 49
    Beth! Magna! Shane!))))
    anthony172
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 45
    Yeh, I don't know why they recycle Rick and Glenn and such when there are so many characters they could introduce. Lori, Shane, Dale, Andrea and my favorite Tyreese. And many more.
    > @Chingisca said:
    > Beth! Magna! Shane!))))

I think that Magna is likely. But Shane and others, if NG can do it, they would do it before.
    > @TheWizEd said:
    > Yeh, I don't know why they recycle Rick and Glenn and such when there are so many characters they could introduce. Lori, Shane, Dale, Andrea and my favorite Tyreese. And many more.

I heard that NG didn't get agreement with new AMC actors.
  • Rene16Rene16 Member Posts: 3
    There is a character I would like to add, Enid, we could also add the characters of Fear The Walking Dead, Simon, Jadis, Carol Tirador, Shane and others, and the story mode, Bud, Wanda and Anie