My badging strategy

2»

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 286
    I still have Huntsman Daryl on a defensive build (3 x damage + 3 x DR) and not in a rush to change it. He can take a hit mid 30 levels and not struggle, which is great for all those times you make a small mistake or are otherwise unlucky. I do realize that an offensive build is better for max points, but it's a big investment in rerolling his traits to be more offensive AND be willing to spend more gold in healing during the challenge. I might come around to do it at some point but it's not my main priority at the moment.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,296
    Great point @Burmeliinis. I tried to communicate that offensive Daryl is only necessary for the highest levels, and I hope that point came across. Good note about trait rerolls as well - that's certainly something to consider!
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,073
    Daryl doesn't need rerolled for offense.

Power strike don't help him much since he's always on the move.

Maybe strong for a bit more damage, but that's optional. He does very well as OG.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,296
    @ATLAS-Z I have found that Follow Through has been quite effective with offensive Daryl! Again, it's a luxury, and his traits are already good (as you suggested), but Follow Through and Strong are good additions.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    ATLAS-Z
    edited December 2019
    @JayZ yeah I've heard good things from my buddys.

If it comes along while I'm rolling for Strong, I'll probably keep it.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    EMAIL US --> Zombrex201[email protected]
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited December 2019

@JayZ

Reroll #1 --> Follow Thru
    Reroll #2 --> Strong

That was lucky!
    mack22JohnbertWellyLugaJayZ
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
    edited December 2019
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > @JayZ
    >
    > Reroll #1 --> Follow Thru
    > Reroll #2 --> Strong
    >
    > That was lucky!

I went with dodge in case he did get hit. If hazard and dodge kick in for him he dodges completely but FT could be sweet with a spear ;)

But I went with dodge for GW initially. Made him a defensive scout for that do I could run, run, run!
    ATLAS-Z
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 168
    edited December 2019
    ATLAS-Z said:

@JayZ

Reroll #1 --> Follow Thru
    Reroll #2 --> Strong

That was lucky!

Mine has exactly the same traits. I think HD is the only survivor where FT is really effective.

18.5k?! Has to be with Jesus bonus right?! Or did you put 3 monster legendary damage badges on him?

That's mine, Jesus bonus included. I need some good legendary damage badges for him.

@Johnbert yeah Jesus and Rufus for all photo ops hahaha
    mimica