Master Tier: Army of Slayers achieves Glory

xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,172
edited January 2019 in Guild Wars Discussion
Well ladies and gentleman we were able to achieve the rank of master tier on the very first Guild Wars officially with our original 20 players. It’s been chaotic, a grind, stressful, happy, and anxiety filled few weekends but we got it done!

I couldn’t be more proud to be in such a tight knit crew that really looks out for eachother and communicates so well. I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge my fellow NML family

Slayer (leader) aka slacker
Sbf (elder) not human
Scarface (elder) tony Montana need I say?
Anovi (elder) /bear hunter
Lurker (elder) lurk dawg
XbamfX (General of Bamf Blitz) aka me
Flo (monster)
Banzai (banzai! Duh)
Scarface jr. (10 yo cray cray Morgan)
Ruthless Royalty (RR)
Anniesprinkles (aka sprinkles)
Eat_me (aka Dms brad melee king)
Marauder (GW maniac) 800+
Ragnar (aka KIM!)
Captain Slayer (he is on phone number 21)
JVC_TWD (aka Jorge got liquor)
Braindeadizme (BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Kenny (Kenny go south! Lol)
Johnnytkd (line stickers! 😆)
Hanny (lol drunk upside down in taxi? haha)

Hopefully this post inspires other guilds to come together and compete in the future but also show NG that master tier is very far out of reach for many players. Also @Kaz we were wondering can we get a cool banner flag on or poster on our camp for being the first ever? Just a thought. Would be really cool and doesn’t affect others in any way. Just a reminder to the amazing effort of our family. Good luck in season 2 everyone!

Ps: thank you for all the support from our friends and family out there is DSE, DTP, Mavs and many many more, if you heard from us you know who you are...... 😁 enjoy gold Daryl.
sbfavelardezbradleyharveyTHCrossKazJadenTheCrabCaptainslayertabernacSCBMAKilldozer187_Deathwish19SPC_TORRESTCBRITOGovernatorDanski_46JenngPandreqHanny1873ignasDEADITE_HUNTERmack22enigma12BWilspositivemsapaevZetteATLAS-ZTweetyBirdxMelx

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 391
    You're far too kind for the Apocalypse.

Thanks again BMF & AOS Squad.
    xbamfxbradleyharveysbf
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,172
    Just kidding @Metal to be honest I can’t speak for everyone in my guild but as comparison I was second or third highest player across the season and I avg approximately $30-$40 per war weekend plus gold to purchase GW gas in shop. I think most of us agree we wouldn’t mind spending for GW gas, our biggest issue is the value it presents for me it’s 25 mins of play time for $10 which is only half a battle lolololol. It’s a little pricey but we got it DONE and have bragging rights as the first ever which is cool I guess.
    avelardezvshield50ZetteDeathwish19
    @Jenng what is your in game name?
    @Jaden I knew you were joking bro no worries hahah I even made a joke about how much we spent to get gas ⛽️ which was a lot more then we’d like but no where near a million dollars lmfao! Glad you got in to get some rewards and it was an honor to us to be in a position to show love to the NML community. I think we got 16 or more players in to battle with us and enjoy some awesome loot. We earned that right I feel and most of us know those players and they are we felt so bummed that only 1 team made master we felt the moment deserved to be shared. We weren’t able to get in some awesome players because they ran out of keys 😰 but we definitely tried, good luck to you bro In next season. I don’t know what to expect..........
    Jaden
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    Great job to my AOS family! It goes to show what a tight knit family can do! We didn’t swap people and more than half of our family are FTP but they did do the distance and made a great effort to get gas! I do suspect there may be other guilds that spend money, but after reading a few comments, maybe not! 😂
    xbamfx
    So about that banner or poster on my camp wall???? We have rats and other cartoon characters up there promoting guild wars. @Kaz just plaster a big “AOS GW Masters” on my brick wall in the back........ Yes? Thanks! If you do I promise we’ll get master in season 2 also. Haha
    avelardezDEADITE_HUNTERimacharlie
    @Governator amazing! Lol
    vshield50
  • devynroguedevynrogue Member Posts: 14
    Truly amazing AOS! Congrats and Semper Fi]!

DevynRogue
    avelardezxbamfxKilldozer187_
  • devynroguedevynrogue Member Posts: 14
    Semper Fi that is. Shouldn't post after drinking!
    xbamfxSPC_TORRESKilldozer187_
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 475
    @xbamfx thanks for info and congrats
    xbamfx
    Thank you @devynrogue and @Metal
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 175
    Congrats on a job well done!

Even on a full gastank and flying through the mission i could never get higher than 500.

Seeing 800, 900 + individual scores is amazing.

Did you all buy supercomputers or are you logged directly into NG servers to cut out the loading times? Did you teleport to the exit in scout-freemen fashion?

You want to divulge your secrets @xbamfx ?
    xbamfx
    @Mario_Romero emphatic No lol
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Wow! It's an awesome score! How many sanctuaries did you manage to close?
    xbamfx
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    All of them. ;-)
    xbamfxmsapaev
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    Not every time tho . We did clear all maps quite a few times..
    Zettexbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,367
    Did you ever do the thing where more than one person takes on an enemy at the same time?
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948
    Gents outstanding job!
    Could you share the wins and losses record with us or maybe a Personal Best Score

xbamfx
    @SPC_TORRES I posted it on Facebook
    SPC_TORRES
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 253
    @xbamfx, Congratulations to AOS!
    You definitely have the honor of bragging rights!!!
    Great example of communication and teamwork! Great job!!