OOO ~ Join the Crimson Circle ~ OOO

QuartermoonQuartermoon Member Posts: 70
edited January 31 in Guild Recruitment
If you're a team player willing to fight, join us in the Crimson Circle. We protect each other and have fun doing it!

This guild is about enjoying the Guild-centric aspects of the game. We’re friendly and like to see each other succeed. You do not need to be hard-core, just be active every week and you’ll fit right in!

300 star minimum per challenge, but you can get a pass for real-life issues or complications when you let the leaders know.

We have enjoyed Guild Wars so far, and are excited to play more!! Our members are mostly in the US and European time zones.

Comments

• QuartermoonQuartermoon Member Posts: 70
    PM me or post here if you are interested!
    We currently have 4 open slots.
    We did well in the first Guild War, and will only get better with you to fight beside us!!!
    If you're a team player willing to fight, join us in the Crimson Circle. We protect each other and have fun doing it!

This guild is about enjoying the Guild-centric aspects of the game. We’re friendly and like to see each other succeed. You do not need to be hard-core, just be active every week and you’ll fit right in!

300 star minimum per challenge, but you can get a pass for real-life issues or complications when you let the leaders know.

We have enjoyed Guild Wars so far, and are excited to play more!! Our members are mostly in the US and European time zones. We’d love some new blood, so PM me or request in-game!

Check us out!!
    It’s a great day to join the Crimson Circle!!! GW is coming up soon...join us and experience it for yourself!
    Do you want to get into Guild Wars this weekend??? Here is OUR plan...join us to make it YOURS!

Saturday at 9 am Hawaii time. (That’s 1 pm Central, 2 pm Eastern, and 7 pm Western Europe) until 1pm/5pm/6pm/11pm.

Saturday at 3 pm Hawaii, 7 pm Central, 8 pm Eastern, 9 am (Sun) Singapore, until at least 6 pm Hawaii, 10 &11 Central & Eastern, Noon Singapore.

Repeat on the following day!!
    Request or pm me today!

We have enjoyed Guild Wars so far, and are excited to play more!! Our members are mostly in the US and European time zones. We’d love some new blood, so PM me or request in-game!
  • OutisOutis Member Posts: 57
    Bump ;)
    Quartermoon
    "I love Crimson Circle because I don't have to be super-hard-core or drop tons of real $cash$ to be a valuable member! They are friendly, give good tips when I need it...and their leader Quartermoon is da bomb!!"

-- An anonymous member I just made up.

Request today!! :wink:
    Our family keeps growing--request now before all slots fill up!! :wink:
    gabock
    Bump ;)
    The break between challenges has begun...it’s a great time to join the Circle!!
    Outis
    Well said! ;)
    Quartermoon
    Bump ;)

There is still room for you!!
    Bump ;)
    Interested in Guild Wars? We’re ready for you! Join us now and play!!!!
    We’re looking for YOU!

We have enjoyed Guild Wars so far, win every battle we join, and are excited to play more!! Our members are mostly in the US and European time zones. We’d love some new blood, so PM me or request in-game!

http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/guildinvite/?g=eed5f790c0a54bb69951c117ad1753df&p=4fddb639c22e49409a2206c0523ad39e&l=en
    Bump ;)
    Bump :#
    Bump :relaxed:
    edited March 27
    Outis, you are the best!!
    Outis
    So I have been told :D :D :D :D :D :D