OOO ~ Join the Crimson Circle ~ OOO

Comments

• XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 318
    Bump

Quartermoon
  • QuartermoonQuartermoon Member Posts: 141
    Miss you Lexa! Hope you are having fun!! :)
  • HuskerHusker Member Posts: 15
    Bump!
    edited July 9
    If you're a team player willing to fight, join us in the Crimson Circle. We protect each other and have fun doing it!

This guild is about enjoying the Guild-centric aspects of the game. We’re friendly and like to see each other succeed. You do not need to be hard-core, just be active every week and you’ll fit right in! 

400 star minimum per challenge, but our members regularly hit 1k and above. Guild War activity highly encouraged. We’d love some new blood, so PM me or request in-game!
    Husker
    ONE space open! Come and see what we’re all about!
  • HuskerHusker Member Posts: 15
    With just 1 final space left in Crimson Circle and a new Guild War starting next week, it's the perfect time to sign up!

We are a friendly, supportive bunch who ask for 400 stars min per challenge. Many of our members hit over 1k per week.

So if you're looking for a place to improve and learn, look no further! Come see what we're all about. 
    Quartermoon
    edited July 18
    Husker knows it—we’re the Guild you want if you are looking for support and fun! Join the Circle and we’ve got your back!!
    Husker
    Now is a great time to join a great team!! One slot left!
    Join us now and get into some Guild War action!
    We’ve still got one space open!!!
    If you're a team player willing to fight, join us in the Crimson Circle. We protect each other and have fun doing it!

This guild is about enjoying the Guild-centric aspects of the game. We’re friendly and like to see each other succeed. You do not need to be hard-core, just be active every week and you’ll fit right in! 

400 star minimum per challenge, but our members regularly hit 1k and above. Guild War activity highly encouraged. We’d love some new blood, so PM me or request in-game!
    Come fight with us!!
    One space open...for YOU!
    We had a great run in this last Guild War...and spending those reward points has been a blast! Join us before the next round starts!
    Really I’m for one new player!!
    Battle in the new Guild War with us!! Or just hang out and collect stars...we'll be happy to have you with us!! :)
    Time for a change? The Circle is ready for you...!
    We rocked Guild Wars this week! Time to join us and get some of those sweet rewards!!
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Hey guys, I'm from India and I'd been playing this game for a long time and had later quit. Now I'm back. Do you still have spots open?
    I'm on Lvl 57 and play casually. Ready to pull my weight and participate in guild wars (will be my first time) and weekly challenges.
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    edited September 10
    Hey there! It sounds like you could be a great fit. We are pretty chill, although we do ask for a 400 star minimum in each week's Challenge. If you have a real life emergency/issue, though, you can let us know and you're good. For GW, our only rule is that IF you sign up, you MUST play on schedule. No ghosting.
    What do you think?
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Sounds about perfect, I've requested!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    Quartermoon
    edited September 10
    Awesome!
    Update: The timing was not right for T to take our open slot, so we still have room!! Private message me here or on Line!!
    We are killing GW lately...join in!
    Work out your frustrations by killing walkers with us!!! Two spots open, for you and a friend!!!
    Ready for a change? Message me!
    We’ve got an amazing Guild Wars team, our members average 800-900 during the challenge, and we’re a fun and friendly bunch. What’s not to love???
    The Circle will fight beside you all the way!
    Two slots open today! We’ll see you soon...
    If you're a team player willing to fight, join us in the Crimson Circle. We protect each other and have fun doing it! TWO spaces open now!