Preview of Update 3.1

MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,313

This my friends, is how an amateur makes an update video from a cell phone!! :lol:
*Co-Leader - TheHerdReturned*
KazCherokee_RosetabernacBill_ZRTShadowWalkerTJSmimicaTroublemakerZettebladgierzbotKyrusCarlyDanski_46JadenimacharlieHuttSlayer23Jenngwrinkled_bagBuckzzFirekidSCBMAanthony172MrLuckySPC_TORRESDBonesTeenahGeeGovernatorTHCrossmsapaevbigbeanoDanielBezDEADITE_HUNTERden4playBWilsRenopwns

Comments

• Celgar1719Celgar1719 Member Posts: 6
    Have to be very quick reader with this video ;)
    Jaden
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,636
    Every time there's text, I pause and take my time.
    No problems there for me.
    MystiqueJaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,069
    So is that hunter Daryl or huntsman Daryl for the season mission? If it’s hunter then that’s poor showing from NG?
    Dodkong
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,313
    It’s Hunter Daryl @Firekid
    Firekid
    Haha!! Thank you! @suzequeue :smiley:
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 483
    Mystique said:

It’s Hunter Daryl @Firekid

Uggg, why would it be hunter Daryl and not scout Daryl??? makes no sense...
    ShadowWalkerGovernatorbigbeanoTCBRITO
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,053
    “Items that restock in the Guild Shop will now have a timer”... was this just the red gas? Other than buying that, I saved all my coins until the end so I didn’t notice anything else that “restocked”.
    > @SCBMA said:
    > “Items that restock in the Guild Shop will now have a timer”... was this just the red gas? Other than buying that, I saved all my coins until the end so I didn’t notice anything else that “restocked”.

I could have worded that better, it’s a tool tip that lets you know when it will restock.. There are other items that restock before each new war starts! I know a lot of the tokens restocked including Huntsman Daryl, in the bronze and silver tiers I believe! I’m not sure about the upper tiers!
    SCBMATJS
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,053
    Thanks @Mystique, so it’s just a timer, not a “buy now” or you lose the opportunity, correct?

Love your vid. Thank you! <3
    MystiqueJenngSPC_TORRES
    Correct @SCBMA it’s just to let you know when the item will restock!

And Thank you!!!! :blush:
    SCBMAJenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,069
    Yeah sorry @mystique for focusing on the negative from the update should have also praised the video! Great job!
    mimicaMystique
    > @Firekid said:
    > Yeah sorry @mystique for focusing on the negative from the update should have also praised the video! Great job!

Ahhhh, it’s all good Firekid!! :blush:
    Thank you!

Just happy ya didn’t shoot the messenger! Lol
    Jenng
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 940
    edited February 1
    20 cap. WTF!!! Ok so explain that more. I play War 1 with 20 and I must play in that guild all war and am I locked in and can’t leave? Then in War 2 I must play in same guild to count? If I play in another guild for the next War I don’t get credit?
    It’s pretty much the same idea as having the challenges capped at 20.. Only the first 20 people to participate in a war (one weekend) will have their VP count!

You’re free to move to another guild during that weekend and I believe your VP would count for that guild as well, as long as 20 other people hadn’t already participated in that war! Works the same way in challenges!

You can switch guilds between war times and you will have everything count for the new guild in the next war! @avelardez

Hope I explained that properly! :)
    If not @Kaz can elaborate more!
    avelardezKazvshield50
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    It's exactly as @Mystique explained! (And btw, thank you for answering all the questions too! :)
    Mystique
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 268
    @Mystique @Kaz

Just want to confirm one thing...

Whose scores (VP) counts to unlock rewards? 20 best in whole season or 20 best from each war? Let’s say player A participates in War1. Gathers 1000 VP and then leaves guild. Those 1000VP stay with guild, right?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,302
    @Mystique awesome job, I hope you don't mind but I re-posted to FB NML Fan Page and my Guild FB page.
    Mystique
    > @ignas said:
    > @Mystique @Kaz
    >
    > Just want to confirm one thing...
    >
    > Whose scores (VP) counts to unlock rewards? 20 best in whole season or 20 best from each war? Let’s say player A participates in War1. Gathers 1000 VP and then leaves guild. Those 1000VP stay with guild, right?
    >
    >

Yes the VP stays with the guild if someone leaves and has earned some there! :)
    ignas
    Of course it’s fine @zbot :)
    I signed up for this gig :lol: to help the community!

And Thank You!! :blush:
    THCross