Delete

Comments

• nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 701
    We still have a couple openings. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to send me a message.
    Dixons Domain is a Family of five guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land universe. That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use our Facebook page, messenger, and line chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are in touch with the most influential players in the No Mans Land world.

Here’s who we are:
    💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 900 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.
    💥Dixons Dungeon is the players who are competitive and very active with a 750 star minimum. They hit the US board and help fill in for Dixons Place when needed.
    💥Dixons Lair is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 550 star minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of getting on the US leaderboard. Players help fill in for Dixons Dungeon as needed.
    💥Dixons Hideaway is our mid-level players with a 300 star minimum. They are looking to take their games to the next level and learn what they can. They fill in for Dixons Lair when needed.
    💥Dixons Shack is our beginners or time constrained players. The guild minimum is 100 stars. They also fill in for Dixons Hideaway.

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost two years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to me. I look forward to meeting you and remember “once a Dixon, always a Dixon.”
    We have openings right now in Dixons Shack, Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Lair. If you are interested in any of our guilds please get a hold of me. We promote from within so current members get first cracks at openings in our guilds. All of our guilds participate in Guild Wars. We have players from our elite guild visit our other guilds to help answer questions and give tips on everything from spawn blocks to which building to upgrade next. We are five separate guilds but one Family of slayers. Come join the Family today.
    We still have openings.
    We have a couple openings in Dixons Shack and Dixons Hideaway. We will have 1 opening in Dixons Lair after the upcoming challenge. If you are interested in any of our guilds send me a message and I will do my best to get you in. Come join the Family.
    Dixons Lair will now be full. We have openings in Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Shack. If you are interested in one of our other guilds let me know and I can let you know what your options are.
    Bump
    We have openings in Dixons Shack (100) and Dixons Hideaway (300). Come join the Family.
    We have the openings in Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Shack. We also have a rare opening in our Global Leaderboard guild Dixons Place. One of our players is retiring and if you can get over 900 then we want you. Come check us out.
    We have openings on all levels after the challenge.
    edited May 7
    Dixons Domain is a Family of five guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land universe. That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use our Facebook page, messenger, and line chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are in touch with the most influential players in the No Mans Land world.

Here’s who we are:
    💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 1000 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.
    💥Dixons Dungeon is the players who are competitive and very active with a 750 star minimum. They hit the US board and help fill in for Dixons Place when needed.
    💥Dixons Lair is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 550 star minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of getting on the US leaderboard. Players help fill in for Dixons Dungeon as needed.
    💥Dixons Hideaway is our mid-level players with a 300 star minimum. They are looking to take their games to the next level and learn what they can. They fill in for Dixons Lair when needed.
    💥Dixons Shack is our beginners or time constrained players. The guild minimum is 100 stars. They also fill in for Dixons Hideaway.

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost two years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to me. I look forward to meeting you and remember “once a Dixon, always a Dixon.”
    We have an opening in Dixons Place, a couple in Dixons Lair, Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Shack. No matter if you are a new player or a seasoned veteran we have a guild for you.
    Dixons Place is full now but we still have openings in Dixons Lair, Hideaway and Shack. We are a great place to learn and take your game to the next level.
    Bump
    We have openings in Dixons Lair (550), Dixons Hideaway (300) and Dixons Shack (100). Come join the Dixon Family.
    Bump
    Bump
  • Shiloh_Shiloh_ Member Posts: 8
    edited April 22
    Edit
    We have openings in Dixons Lair, Hideaway and Shack. Come join the family.
    We have a rare opening in Dixons Place this week.
    900 star minimum
    Top 20 US leaderboard
    Top 50 World leaderboard
    Send me a message if you are interested.
    We will have openings in all guilds after the challenge.
    We have openings on all levels this week. Come see if you have what it takes to be a Dixon.
    We have openings in Dixons Place, Lair, Hideaway and Shack. They will go quick. Join while you can.
    Bump
    We have a couple of open spots in Dixons Lair (550). We also have a few in Dixons Hideaway (300) and Dixons Shack (100). We promote from within so if you are interested in any of our guilds let me know and I will make sure you get there. Have fun out there.
    👉Dixons Place just upped its minimum to 1000 stars👈

Here’s who we are:
    💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 1000 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.

One spot in Dixons Lair.
    A couple of spots in Dixons Hideaway.
    A couple of spots in Dixons Shack.
    We have openings in Dixons Lair, Dixons Hideaway and Dixons Shack. If you are looking for a family oriented guild then Dixons Domain is the Place for you.
    Bump
    We have openings. Send me a message if you are interested.