Delete

13»

Comments

• nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 701
    Bump
    Dixons Domain is a Family of five guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land universe. That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use our Facebook page, messenger, and line chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are in touch with the most influential players in the No Mans Land world.

Here’s who we are:
    💥Dixons Place is our elite team with a 900 star minimum. They are the group that hits the top 50 global leaderboard and helps all the other guilds.
    💥Dixons Dungeon is the players who are competitive and very active with a 750 star minimum. They hit the US board and help fill in for Dixons Place when needed.
    💥Dixons Lair is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 550 star minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of getting on the US leaderboard. Players help fill in for Dixons Dungeon as needed.
    💥Dixons Hideaway is our mid-level players with a 300 star minimum. They are looking to take their games to the next level and learn what they can. They fill in for Dixons Lair when needed.
    💥Dixons Shack is our beginners or time constrained players. The guild minimum is 100 stars. They also fill in for Dixons Hideaway.

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost two years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to me. I look forward to meeting you and remember “once a Dixon, always a Dixon.”
    Bump
    We have a rare opening in Dixons Place and a couple of openings in all other except Dixons Dungeon. Sorry, it’s full. If you are looking for a new guild we have one for you. Come check us out and give us try.
  • Ivana_TackyaIvana_Tackya Member Posts: 3
    Outstanding guild and although I am biased I have to say the strategy sharing, helpful responses to questions and group discussion has allowed me to grow significantly.

If there was website for guilds similar to IMDB we would have a rating of 10 out of 10 stars.
    nilepez
    We have openings in all guilds but Dixons Dungeon and Dixons Place. We promote from within so if you are interested in a guild that is full we can move you up as soon as possible. We are a group that likes to see each other get everything they want out No Man’s Land. Come join our community today.
    The challenge starts soon. This is your chance. Send a request today.
    We will have an opening in Dixons Place after the challenge!! It’s your chance to join our elite team.
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 257
    Bump for the Dixon Family.
    We have openings in all guilds. If you are interested please send me a message and I will make sure you get into the perfect guild for you.
    Openings on all levels. Send me a message if you’re interested.
    We will have openings on all levels after the challenge.
    If you are looking for a family type apostrophe then we have a guild for you. We all love playing the game and helping each other get the most out of it. We have a lot of fun in our messenger and line chats joking around with each. A lot of of us have been playing together for a couple of years. We have openings on all levels so no matter where you are at or how much time you have we have a guild for you. Come check us out, let’s have fun together.
    Bump
    Opening in Dixons Place. We also have a few in Dixons Shack and Hideaway.
    Bump
    We have openings in all guilds. Come join the Dixon Family.
    We have openings for all players.
    We have openings for all player levels. Our top players put out video’s to help other get through tough maps. We could use your help.