NAMELESS! is full. Thanks to all who heeded the call!

AbrykAbryk Member Posts: 100
edited April 9 in Guild Recruitment
We’re NAMELESS! Rules: 250 stars for Elder, 200 to keep (1 free pass). Ban vote if: 0 stars for 2 challenges or <20 stars for 3 weeks without reason. Prefer lvl 25+ and participation in Guild Wars.

*UPDATE: Guild is now full. I’ll let this sink to the ground or be archived after a month because it usually doesn’t last long.*

We have low minimums, but if people don’t play, they get purged by an Elder vote.
So everyone is active weekly.

This guild has been around for the last 2 years and I’ve been leader for the last 1 1/2.
A majority of the guild are players in the 60s and 70s and consistently go well beyond their quotas.
We do not have any drama, and we do not require you to use LINE or something similar.

We have target times for GW participation. Right now, we try to get into the first battles each day (around 8-12 AM EST), to make sure we have a critical mass. If that doesn’t work for you, we’re flexible. I’d like to ideally field several teams or have some kind of rotation going, anyway.

We want players who will play in the weekly challenge for sure. If you can’t participate or are too low for Guild Wars participation, at least use your keys to sign up for the benefit of those who can/do.

If interested, PM me here to talk further, search for “We’re NAMELESS!” in the game, or hit the link (must not already be part of a guild for this to work):

Please join my group in The Walking Dead: No Man's Land! Click here to join:

http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/guildinvite/?g=fa847a64908c414992ea5f2c48e245b9&p=58d5d9e1732d48debaaba7d315167c11&l=en

Comments

• AbrykAbryk Member Posts: 100
    edited March 2
    edited March 3
    TweakersRweird
    edited March 2
    edited March 3
    TweakersRweird
    edited March 1
  • NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 3
    I have a small guild haven’t been able to join guild war , only 4 players joining . Frustrated want to play wars. Considering disbanding guild, spending to much on recruiting. I play regularly usually 600 stars . How can I join your guild and ask my active players to follow. Another player was going to merge us but I couldn’t figure out not real tech savvy
    Nanajja, I sent you a PM.
    edited March 3
    edited March 3
    edited March 3
  • Antony23Antony23 Member Posts: 6
    Sounds like a plan. Current guild is very inactive bar a few
    edited February 26
    Come on in, Antony23. PM me here if you have trouble finding us in the game. Otherwise, I’ll look for a request. If there are any others who want to play, bring them along!
    edited March 3
    Hello again. Had trouble finding the guild. Lots of nameless guilds
    Oh...and what does PM mean. I may be a little too old-school
    Sorry, Antony. :) PM = private message. You can send a direct message to someone here instead of posting in a forum thread. Sometimes it’s easier, especially if you want to have a one on one conversation or you don’t want to clutter a thread.
    edited March 3
    edited March 3
    TweakersRweird
    edited March 2
    edited March 2
    edited March 3
    Still looking. Seriously, I’d like to get these slots filled before Guild Wars next weekend. Any takers?
    edited March 3
    Still actively looking for players to complement our ranks.