Action Taken Towards Players Using Modified v3.0 Client

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    > @Kick_ass said:
    > We've been pretty fortunate so far and haven't had anyone banned. I'm hoping it stays that way.
    >
    > I have heard of people being banned and use bluestacks, while others always use it and we're not banned. I don't know where NG stands on bluestacks @lola_rennt

Bluestacks have always been against TOS, it’s not even actually allowed to be talked about on the forum..

It’s unfortunate that some people use it because it’s just most convenient and easier to use, and then some people use it to hack the game! But I’m happy to here they can tell the difference!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    xbamfxKick_assTripod
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @General_Pain just keep that question handy for the end of season 2, hellfire and brimstone is coming. Good Luck to all guilds.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Am I gonna get banned if I mod my heroes with naked pics of me?
    1RisJenngmack22
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @Mystique Thank you !
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    Mystique
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited February 9
    The Walked Dead The Naked Land... where shirts go north and pans go south. and mods go pew pew :D ;)
    1RisBill_ZRTxMelxbigbeanoBWilsPic
    > @General_Pain said:
    > The Walked Dead The Naked Land... where shirts go north and pans go south. and mods go pew pew :D ;)

Orrrr NO!!!
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,087

Jk.. I have no desire to do shirtless vids! Lol

Sorry @Mystique I'm slapping a huge disagree on you.
    MystiqueJenng
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    About to hack me some gas tonight at o’dark thirty from my neighbors car hope it works in GW tomorrow!!!
    > @Cronus said:
    > Jk.. I have no desire to do shirtless vids! Lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry @Mystique I'm slapping a huge disagree on you.

You don’t play nice!! :(
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124

I'd say take all their gold and tomatoes.
    Oh and leave them only with silverware to defend themselves 😉.
    MrLuckyDodkongJ_LawMFJigsaw
    edited February 9
    > @General_Pain said:
    > Bye bye...

Sorry, all I noticed was that you have a NG hat and I don’t :neutral: @Kaz no fair lol

Also, I’m super fortunate to not be in a guild that has cheaters in NML (THR) and also in OW (Aegis) :blush:
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 81
    edited February 9
    A public outing can be great punishment in and of itself. I mean, who would take these cheats in their guild if outed? I offer Rosie Ruiz as the poster child for this kind of thing. Google it if you are unfamiliar.
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @Kaz I understand not naming people but could you please specify that GW’s was not involved.. Some people are inferring AOS was or must have been involved in cheating and I am beyond furious because nobody in our guild would ever think about cheating because we value the competition too much and play with honour.

Some people are jumping on the bandwagon and spitefully spreading rumours AOS cheats and this must be stopped!
    TJSxbamfxanthony172TCBRITO
  • TBRaidersTBRaiders Member Posts: 22
    I didn't read all the comments posted, but players who cheated shouldn't get a week and a half slap on the wrist (half of this challenge and the next challenge) and be able to keep all the rewards they earned through cheating.
    vshield50J_Lawkookaburra
  • Hanny1873Hanny1873 Member Posts: 16
    I do believe that all who have been banned should be listed, i for one would not want to play in a guild with a player that was banned, however as we do not have that info how do we know when accepting new players? As for @General_Pain please be assured that your comments are not funny, clever or even vaugly interesting to anyone with a shread of credibility. To publicly attack a whole guild due to the pettyness of not being allowed to visit to make content is childlike, you were not allowed because we did not want you, if any other content creator would like to make any content i will be happy to champion them! But for you @General_Pain “The way is shut, it was made by those who Slay, and the Slayers keep it”
    Andy_bxbamfx
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    > @Hanny1873 said:
    > "To publicly attack a whole guild due to the pettyness of not being allowed to visit to make content is childlike"

Is this truly the reason? If so then just wow.... Will leave it at that since it is just an unconfirmed statement right now but it says a lot if it is true...
    xbamfx
  • Hanny1873Hanny1873 Member Posts: 16
    @vshield50 Yes unconfirmed at present as i can not prove anyones intent as that can only be proven by a big enough person to admit malice, however the facts are, he requested access for content, we said a massive NO! He then accuses us of cheating with ZERO information regarding any player in our guild, also because he has been given an undeserved mantle as “Content Creator” unfortunately his comments are actually taken seriously by some people! Basically like a unlicensed media outlet allowed to freely post slander with no repercussions! He can edit his post all he wants to take out name out, however we deserve an apology
    vshield50TCBRITOxbamfxDonCoqui