Action Taken Towards Players Using Modified v3.0 Client

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    > @Hanny1873 said:
    > @vshield50 Yes unconfirmed at present as i can not prove anyones intent as that can only be proven by a big enough person to admit malice, however the facts are, he requested access for content, we said a massive NO! He then accuses us of cheating with ZERO information regarding any player in our guild, also because he has been given an undeserved mantle as “Content Creator” unfortunately his comments are actually taken seriously by some people! Basically like a unlicensed media outlet allowed to freely post slander with no repercussions! He can edit his post all he wants to take out name out, however we deserve an apology

You guys and gals at Army of Slayers do deserve an apology regardless. Especially for reasons you described. I guess we will see....
    xbamfx
    edited February 9
    > @vshield50 said:
    > > @Hanny1873 said:
    > > @vshield50 Yes unconfirmed at present as i can not prove anyones intent as that can only be proven by a big enough person to admit malice, however the facts are, he requested access for content, we said a massive NO! He then accuses us of cheating with ZERO information regarding any player in our guild, also because he has been given an undeserved mantle as “Content Creator” unfortunately his comments are actually taken seriously by some people! Basically like a unlicensed media outlet allowed to freely post slander with no repercussions! He can edit his post all he wants to take out name out, however we deserve an apology
    >
    > You guys and gals at Army of Slayers do deserve an apology regardless. Especially for reasons you described. I guess we will see...

Just to reaffirm, AOS has GREAT people in their guild. Very competitive as @mystique said. I also played with a large majority of them so I would bank on their integrity over an unfounded accusation (or inquiry that puts their integrity into question). I again apologize for what was said concerning you guys and gals. Keep slaying 😉
    Hanny1873xbamfx
  • Pashok1991Pashok1991 Member Posts: 3
    @Slayerstyle
    With all due respect for your commitment and loyalty to the game, with all the purchases you’ve made, I am sure you can’t resist the game more than two weeks.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,987
    @vshield50 so you're saying that making a choice can't be a mistake?

Yes they made a conscious choices. Which were mistakes.
    xbamfxvshield501RisMrLucky
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 976
    I agree with @bladgier even though initial reaction is drop the hammer, I also think everyone deserves a second chance depending on the infraction serverity. I do think all gained by said exploit should be stripped, the obvious gains I.e. 5 pink heroes and such.
    MrLuckyMFJigsawkookaburraKatz_Killers18
    > @bladgier said:
    > @vshield50 so you're saying that making a choice can't be a mistake?
    >
    > Yes they made a conscious choices. Which were mistakes.

I agree with what you posted here. I just read it differently when reading your post. It didn't seem like like you were absolving them from any responsibility but I wanted to stress that a conscious choice to do what they did was more than a mistake.
    MFJigsaw
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited February 9
    @Hanny1873 What do I gain from accusing your guild of cheating?

I respect any guild or a player who has achieved anything through fair play. I can do 800 points per battle but its hard to find 19 more people who do that. You guys have found each other and it’s great what you can achieve through team work.

Right now I am running a social event in Our World with about 1000 people. This is my 3rd one this week and just to be clear I have 0 interest in your guild.

When someone does something amazing in any of the NG games I think it deserves a shoutout. I asked you a simple question. You rejected. That’s fine I moved one. If you dont’t believe me message me or even call me.

I never initially considered what I said to be framing. I edited my comment because it appeared some people took it the wrong way. No bad feelings.

Also I always help NG when I find websites or hacks/cheat that break their TOS. I will help the NML team with what I can in order to ensure fair play is present.

I have the habit of speaking before thinking about the consequences sometimes so I do apologies for that. :p :# :'(

I talked too much...Bye gotta add their US guilds into the big party
    vshield50
    My ADT home security alarm system installer just hacked my system and broke into my house. I decided to trespass him for 2 weeks. After that I need him to return to my house to reset my system. Carl trait style 😁
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 126
    Wow, there you go accusing someone who has a different opinion than you do.

Class act @skoshi
    Bill_ZRTtdiddyTripodPicjavajnkie
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,987
    @Timyun that's actually a good idea, I geniuenly like that 😀

Some game creators allowed certain players to come back into the game after being perma banned under a condition of public testimony and apologies, recorded and publicly uploaded 😁
    vshield50Katz_Killers18
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    Hmmmm, two week ban for hacking? It must have been by players who spend a lot 💰 💵 or it would have been forever. It is like fining a NBA Star $50,000, it is almost nothing.
    1RisMFJigsawkookaburra
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,055
    So the move to fix this unknown issue in GW turned into major issues. Don’t fix what is not broken.
    xbamfx
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 25
    Has anyone heard of a 2X exploit for GW? Last GW we were getting out scored twice as fast as we scored by a guild we beat down earlier. Haven’t seen it this week until now. One of our guild mates took screen shots and sent it directly to Kaz. Just wondering if we are being paranoid or is it really a thing...
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 976
    @avelardez I agree GW was very close to awesome last season, gas was the only issue.
    SPC_TORRES1Ris
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 23
    In most games cheaters get a permaban.
    Only reasons I can see for not doing this is
    a) they are very well known players
    b) as xiaofei66 said they must be spending large amounts.
    romeoTCBRITONezo
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 206
    edited February 10

HEE, HEE!
    Sorry!

SPC_TORRES