Legendary Assault, Legendary shooter & legendary hunter.

LilTexLilTex Member Posts: 10
I am personally at lvl 54 but my guys are stuck at 20’s rt now. I have upgraded all the 20’s armor and weapons to 23’s...but tbh traits that were important just aren’t anymore and new weapons are being added all the time.. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me the best traits and armor additions that would be most aggressive on my assault, shooter and hunter...Also, I have tons of badges and I’ve compared them thm all and added accordingly but I’m really not sure which badges work better with with each addtl groups...ie: Assault, Bruiser, Hunter, etc.

Best Answer

Answers

• LilTexLilTex Member Posts: 10
    Rchap,
    This is only my 2nd time posting on here even thought I’ve been playing 3 yrs. you are amazing!! Thank you so much and I’m heading to make those changes now !! We are a very competitive team within our group but in a very good way...Being one of the only girls on there I can hold my own pretty well...usually top 3 at least but this will be fun to watch....thanks again!!
    BiggsDarkLighter
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 61
    > @LilTex said:
    > Rchap,
    > This is only my 2nd time posting on here even thought I’ve been playing 3 yrs. you are amazing!! Thank you so much and I’m heading to make those changes now !! We are a very competitive team within our group but in a very good way...Being one of the only girls on there I can hold my own pretty well...usually top 3 at least but this will be fun to watch....thanks again!!

You're welcome and good luck!
    BiggsDarkLighter